Chapter 52- Dizzy

Start from the beginning

Xu Ying tilted his head in confusion, “Why do you have to do that personally? I can tell the maids to clean it for you?”

Bai Yuan smiled at him and replied, “You didn't understand, Xu Ying. I meant my paternal house.”

Xu Ying's confusion kept deepening. He didn't understand what new stuff was cooking inside Bai Yuan’s head.

Bai Yuan, who got a letter from his cousin, knew very well that it was time he returned home. The sinister siblings needed to know their place. He playfully asked Xu Ying, “Tell me Xu Ying, who is the heir of the Great General’s mansion?”

“Obviously, it's his son. I mean, your highness.”

“Exactly.”

Then Bai Yuan suddenly remembered something and asked in a low voice, “Well, what's your master doing?”

“Master? He said he'll be taking a shower before coming to have dinner with you.”

Yuan coughed to lighten up the tightness in his chest, “I see, I see. I should go and freshen up as well.”

“Let me escort you.”

“No no, I can go by myself. Yeye will go with me too.”

Yeye’s ears perked up hearing his name, “Where?”

“Let's go take a shower!” Yeye came running and jumped right into Yuan's arms. Xu Ying could feel the contagious excitement spread within him as well. He watched smilingly as Yuan and Yeye went inside the palace.

“How pretty!”

“I know right.”

“What a sight to behold in this ice-cold palace!”

Such mumbled noises came to Xu Ying. His eyebrows scrunched tightly as he looked behind. Sure enough, the maids from before were peeking through the bushes. Sensing that Xu Ying had noticed their presence, once again they flew to the unknown.

Something came to Xu Ying, “Does His Highness know Master showers in the bathhouse of this palace?”

***

Yuan changed his clothes and wore some light robes. He dressed Yeye as well and started walking towards the bathroom hand in hand. Two maids followed them with ironed clothes and bathing accessories.

“Mommy, Yeye will scrub your back today!”

Yuan swung Yeye by his hands and replied teasingly, “Awww, my baby is all big and responsible now!”

“Yesss!”

Soon they reached the bathroom and surprisingly there was no maid outside the huge wooden door.

“Where are the guards and maids?”

The maids behind him shook their heads and asked permission to get dismissed.

Well, I can shower on my own. I don't need maids anyway.

“You all can go now. Give me the clothes.”

Yuan took all their clothes and accessories from the maids and went inside pushing the door.

What was on the other side of the door was simply unbelievable to Yuan.

“It's a f###ing swimming pool!”

Yeye didn't understand the curse words but he tried copying. Yuan quickly closed Yeye’s mouth and cried inside, “Babies don't say bad words. Mommy’s sorry!”

Yuan was excited to jump into the pool and so he quickly set the clothes on a dry surface and went stylishly like a pro swimmer. He raised his arms and was about to dive inside when he heard a deep voice echo, “Don't.”

Yuan was ready to jump but he was abruptly stopped. As a result, his footing slipped and his body started falling ahead.

“Ah!”

He thought he would fall into the warm water but instead, he met a hard-tanned chest with scars.

Woah!!!

Yeye cheered from behind, “Hellooo~ Father~”

Yiheng asked in a confused tone while helping Yuan stand up, “Hello? What is Hello?”

Yuan was already flustered seeing Wang Yiheng without clothes, water trickling down his broad chest. As he tried to reply his word came out shaking, “It's a word I taught him. It means ‘Greetings’. Why is his majesty here? Wasn't he going to shower in his bathhouse?”

Yiheng still had his palms on Yuan's back, there were two shallow dimples where his fingers grazed. He gulped down the passion burning in his throat as he replied, “This is my bathhouse.”

Yuan was embarrassed as hell, his pale skin was flushing red, “Ah, I didn't know, sorry to bother you.” He tried to loosen the grip Yiheng had on his waist and turned his head to speak to Yeye, “Yeye, let's go to the other bathroom. Heyyy!”

He was terrified seeing Yeye trying to enter the pool all by himself, “Foolish son, You're too small for such a large pool!”

He quickly went ahead to cup Yeye in his arms, “Let's go to a smaller one.”

Yiheng followed him behind and stopped right behind him,

“Don't go.”

*Jingle* Bai Yuan heard bells ring inside his heart…..what is this feeling… my body won't move…

Yiheng's body touched Yuan's body. Even with the layer of cloth between them, he(BY) felt his body become hot where it was touching Yiheng.

Yeye tapped his face, “Mommy? Fever?”

Yuan shook his head quickly, “No no. I'm alright.”

Yiheng touched his(BY) forehead from behind and spoke in his calm tone, “Let me see.”

Yuan's heart was racing crazily. The only thing he could think of was, “Let's shower quickly, the hot water is making me dizzy.”

“Then, let me carry Yeye. Hold my hand so that you don't fall into the water.”

Yuan did as he was told and so Yiheng took them to a higher place where they could sit down and soak in the warm water.

Yiheng took Yeye and placed him in a small bathtub near them so that he wouldn't drown in that waist-length water.

However, Yuan was actually getting dizzy from the dampness in the atmosphere. He tightly held Yiheng and slowly leaned on his shoulder to rest. Before he knew it, he had already lost consciousness.