~Chapter VI: The Demon That Fateful Day~

Ronald skillfully dodged Sebastian's cutlery claw move, the demon swiftly slapping the death scythe away. Ronald jumped on, using the lawnmower to gain speed on the demon. Sebastian threw three butter knives at the reaper, Ronald laughed madly, moving his head to the side so the knives pierced into the wall of the ship. Ronald swung his death scythe at Sebastian, the demon just dodging and kicking down the table as a barricade between himself and the reaper.
"You're just as good as rumoured!" Ronald grinned.
"Well, thank you."
"Whoops!" Ronald glanced down at his watch," It's almost time."
Whilst he was distracted, Sebastian swung his leg at the young man. Ronald bounced back away, skillfully, landing close to the door.
"I didn't have time to play around," The reaper hummed, climbing onto his death scythe like it was a scooter.
Ronald rode out of the door, out of sight, he hesitated; riding back to the door.
"No way that I'm going to write an apology for being late. One should know how to do their job. So anyway!" Ronald saluted at the demon, winking and driving away," See ya! Sebas-chan!"
Sebastian stared at the reaper through outright confusion and concern.

"Run Lizzie!" Ciel called after the girl

Ciel, Elizabeth, Malice and Snake were being shortly tailed by a huge hoarde of zombies, groaning in hunger. The Earl grimaced, halting, suddenly. They were surrounded. Every which way had the groaning creatures ambling after them.
"Get back!" Malice yelled, pressing Elizabeth and Ciel to the back of a crate, as far as they could be from the creatures. As one got close, Malice fired a shot at it's face; the zombie collapsing onto it's knees.
"Smile!"
Ciel gasped, turning to look behind him; where Snake had crawled onto a crate.
"Quickly, climb up here!... Says Oscar."
Snake held his hand out for them to take. He pulled Elizabeth off first, as both Ciel and Malice tried to hold them off with gun power. Snake then pulled Ciel up, Malice glancing. She'd stay put and figure some other way to fight the zombies off; or else they'd be stuck. Malice slapped Snake's hand away, shaking her head.
"I'll fight these bastards off! Just hold tight!"
Malice went into the fray, using her trident, they were stubborn; almost impossible to kill. The other's watched in horror.
"Malice! It's impossible with this amount, get up onto the crate!...Says Oscar," Snake yelled over.
Elizabeth buried her head into Ciel's side," Oh, Ciel! Help Malice, she'll die!"
Ciel grimaced, unsure what to do.

"I thought I told you not to put yourself in a near death situation for my daughter's sake?" A familiar voice snapped.
A zombie, who went for Malice's neck, crashed into the floor with knives in his own neck. Sebastian stood at a stairway, glaring at the girl, unimpressed.
"Sebastian!" Ciel gasped," Don't stand about! Clean them up already!"
"Understood!"
Sebastian flipped into the battlefield, rushing forward. The zombies no longer cared about Malice, seemed an enraged demon had enough power to peek their curiosity.
"It's not very stylish," Sebastian grimaced," But if destroying their heads is just enough..."
Sebastian leapt forward, grinning madly, his hand crushing a zombie's head down to a pulp.
"I guess this is the fastest way."
Ciel grimaced, covering Elizabeth's eyes. Sebastian let out a cold laugh, going for the next one's head. Before kicking their heads all off, like tenpins. Sebastian dodged them all with ease, killing them as though measly flies. He let out a demonic growl, his red eyes illuminating the dark room in a sickening red; along with the blood pool. Ciel stared in horror at the sight, each of his hairs on end as he heard the familiar demonic growl, that Sebastian rarely ever released. Splattering crimson. A dancing black. This is...the same scene as that day!

Ciel Phantomhive remembered that day, where he watched the demon tear into the limbs of the cult members. He reached out of those cage bars, screaming for mercy. He lay on the floor, bleeding. He held his family's ring in his bloodied palm. The fresh pact he made with that demon burned in his iris as tears clouded those foggy eyes. Until it was all red.

Red dripped on the ship floor. Malice trembled. This was only some of the power of the third strongest person in the Devildom? Malice dreaded to think of how strong Diavolo and Barbatos would be. She felt a hand on her head, glancing up to see Sebastian meeting her with a closed eye smile.
"Never let me catch you in a situation where you could die again," Sebastian stated, bitterly," If she dies because of you...well...you will not enjoy what happens next."
Malice nodded, gently. Sebastian glanced up at the figures on the crate.
"I'm done, Young Master."
The demon walked over, holding his bloodied hands to help them down," What is the matter? Come. Please, come over."
Ciel grimaced, getting down on his own, bitterly," Do not presume to touch me with those hands. They are filthy."
Sebastian gasped, softly," I'm very sorry."
The demon swiftly changed his gloves into more suitable, clean ones. Helping the two down, as Snake was competent enough to get down himself. Ciel scowled at Sebastian, distastefully.
"Couldn't you have done it a little more elegantly? Just like a beast."
"My apologies, it was an emergency."
Malice noticed Sebastian glare furiously at her, the girl glancing away, uncomfortably. Sebastian stepped over to the bodies.
"Also...their bodies seem to be much softer than normal human beings."

Ciel frowned, walking after the demon, the others followed anxiously," But why are there so many?"
"That is-"
The demon stopped himself, thrusting two butter knives behind him. Ryan yelped, the blades just missing his face and hitting the wall.
"Something that should be asked to him," Sebastian gestured to Ryan.
"Ryan Stoker!" Ciel practically yelled, as though he was a foolish child that had misbehaved.
"It's wrong!" Ryan cried," It was an incomplete salvation-! I didn't plan on reviving them in this unhealthy state! Beside for them to eat others-!"
Ryan panted, terrified, as Sebastian restrained his arms.
"No need to be hasty," Sebastian tutted, practically cooing at the man," There is plenty of time until we reach land. So we'll listen to your story leisurely."
"Wait a second!" Ryan yelled.
Sebastian spoke in a hushed tone," What is it? I already cleaned them up, so--"
"It's not that!"
"Huh?"
"This ship has the latest gigantic boiler with a steam engine, which is installed in the centre. This place is divided into two sections, and the boiler separates them."

Ciel raised an eyebrow," What about it?"
"In other words...There is another cargo room on this ship. And over there we have stored ten times as many samples as on here!"
"Ten times!?" Malice winced.