~Chapter II: The Midford's~

"Ciel?"
Ciel gasped, hearing a female's voice. He turned around, facing a young lady, with curly blonde hair. She beamed, tears in her eyes. Malice frowned, she'd never seen someone so 'vibrant' as her.
"No way!" Elizabeth gasped," When I invited you, you said it's not possible!"
Behind her was her family. Her mother and father both old and stern looking, and Edward seethed at Ciel, as annoyed as usual. There was also their maid, a plain looking lady; her clothing consisting of a brownish blend. Ciel awkwardly waved.
"I-...I wanted to surprise you? Unfortunately, Alois couldn't come..."
Elizabeth flung herself at the Earl, squealing," You took a holiday for my sake! I'm so happy!"
"Elizabeth," Madam Midford snapped," Please do not display such indecent behaviour in public."
"Mother is right, Lizzie!" Edward huffed," Moreover, I still despise Lord Phantomhive for leaving my sister. So get off her quickly!"
Lizzie pouted," Come on, brother! Why are you still saying that?"
Malice couldn't help but notice that Viscount Midford was glaring down at Ciel, his arms folded, scowling. Ciel swiftly noticed, sweating.
"Viscount Midford, I have not seen you in a while," Ciel mumbled as he assessed him, carefully.
Viscount Midford's eyes widened. He flung himself at the earl, nuzzling the earl's face as he hugged him.
"Long time no see, my nephew! You're cute as always!"
Madam Midford scowled," Darling!"
"Father!" Edward deflated.

 "Long time no see, my nephew! You're cute as always!"Madam Midford scowled," Darling!" "Father!" Edward deflated

In the ship's tea party room, Elizabeth forced them all to gather at the table. When Malice noticed that Madam Midford forced servant's to pull their hair back, Malice asked Ciel if she could be a guest rather than servant. Ciel allowed it, so Malice sat at the table next to Ciel and Edward; compared to Sebastian and Snake who stood behind them, with their forehead's exposed.
"This is our first time meeting, Lady Malice, you're so pretty!" Elizabeth beamed.
Malice blushed," T-thanks."
She was much more comfortable with just having Snake as a friend, since he barely spoke.
"How did you meet her?" Elizabeth asked Ciel.
"Friend of Hikari's," Ciel took a sip of his tea.
Elizabeth glanced at Sebastian, sadly," How is she doing?"
"Unfortunately, she's still unconscious, though I thank you for the concern, Lady Elizabeth," Sebastian bowed his head," She's recovering at the Phantomhive Manor under Claude's care."
Elizabeth nodded, sympathetically, before returning Ciel with a large smile.
"So we can be together for the whole three weeks?"
"Yeah," Ciel nodded.

Sebastian smiled, sweating slightly; Snake rubbing the back of his head as he watched his agohe precariously bounce. Madam Midford pursed her lips at the sight.
"We have never been together for so long before!" Elizabeth clapped her hands," You'll escort me to the dinner party, okay, Ciel?"
"Okay, okay," Ciel sighed, reluctantly, since he was engaged.
Edward slammed his hands on the table, accidentally growling like a chihuahua. Ciel frowned.
"What the hell," He uttered under his breath.
Sebastian softly chuckled," Isn't it alright? The meeting will be held on the night of the 19th. How about taking a good rest occasionally?"
Ciel glanced over at Elizabeth, who squealed excitedly at her maid," I have to dress-up!"
Although Elizabeth had always been a clingy cousin, Ciel knew that this was not exactly all that was going on. He'd moved on, whereas she clearly had not. The Earl sighed, thinking of his fiancé, staring into the tea mixture.
"Well, it's okay occasionally. It depends on the company."
"Eh, you're on a holiday, really!?"
Ciel gasped, recognising the voice. Earl Grey held onto his seat, smirking, behind him was Earl Phipps.
"Earl Grey! Earl Phipps!" Ciel gasped.

"It has been a while, Midford couple," Earl Phipps nodded towards the others.
Viscount and Madam Midford smiled at them, bowing their heads, politely.
"Why are you here?" Ciel frowned.
Earl Grey leant down," That is our line. This time we were invited to board this ship as a present from Diavolo. And then meant to find a caring person and fall in love."
Ciel noticed the cruel gaze in the Earl's harsh, blue eyes. Just as unpredictable and rowdy as the sea. Malice frowned. She'd never expected the butlers of the Demon Prince to wear so much white. Earl Grey beamed, coming up close to Sebastian.
"It's been so many years, and I still can't believe you're not dead!" The Earl giggled.
"That was a long time ago," Sebastian smiled," But I'm happy and healthy."
"Well," Earl Grey smirked," You're all close with Barbatos now, so I suppose we accept you. I heard you two are like best friends, along with that Agni."
Sebastian gave a closed eye smile," Certainly."
"It's been a while since your children have visited the Demon Lord's Castle," Earl Grey shrugged," Is that because of one's state? Diavolo is quite concerned for Lucifer."
Sebastian grimaced, forcing on a weak smile.
Earl Grey sighed," Oh well, it's beside the point. I'm praying that this will be a fun experience. For both of us."
Earl Grey walked away, followed by Earl Phipps; who politely waved goodbye to the table. Ciel scowled as they left, watching from his armchair.