Chapter 2 (A job for Witches)

Tiffany was initially skeptical about the job offer, unsure of what it entailed. With a gentle demeanor, she asked Martha for more details about who would be paying her and what the job actually involved. Martha let out a sigh of relief and began to explain that she was not who Tiffany thought she was. In fact, she was a stand-by good witch with a fascinating story to tell.Martha revealed that many years ago, Reverend Harry Duke had made a bold decision to unite all living creatures in one place called Wicktopia. However, this came at a great cost - his own life. Using his holy powers, Reverend Duke built a massive wall sealed with holy water and his own royal blood. Behind this wall lay a realm filled with demonic and destructive creatures, led by their supreme ruler Taibun Ryun. Taibun Ryun resided in the Devastation lands, patiently waiting for the right moment to strike Wicktopia with his army of evil.Wicktopia was a diverse society, built upon the foundations of various groups of beings. There were the Mermaids, an aristocratic society of bold women who were deeply connected to the sea and would defend it at all costs. Then there were the grumpy and intimidating ogres, the fierce Barbarians, and the witches like Martha and Tiffany, who possessed the incredible ability to shape-shift into anything they desired, even other people. Martha promised to train Tiffany in this skill. Additionally, there were goblins, robots, and gremlins who were notorious robbers within Wicktopia. The Vampire Council dealt with societal norms and issues, while the Wizard Cooperation was equipped to handle supernatural threats outside the walls. The society also included Centaurs, average humans like Tiffany's parents who had been part of the resistance before the holocaust, giants, and the mystical Elves. Despite their differences, the people of Wicktopia were known for their peaceful nature and strong work ethic.Martha expressed her belief in Tiffany's potential, assuring her that she possessed powers beyond her imagination. She explained that once Tiffany became familiar with the norms of Wicktopia, the truth about her family history would be revealed. With a sense of anticipation, Martha led Tiffany towards the clock tower, where their journey would truly begin.

Tiffany's mind buzzed with a mix of emotions as Martha's words sank in. Wicktopia, she realized, was not just a place on the map, but an Enclave pulsating with vibrant foreign activities. It was an invitation to step out of her comfort zone and embrace the unknown. The allure of this mysterious society beckoned her, promising a world of thrilling experiences and unforgettable encounters. With determination in her eyes, Tiffany knew she had to seize this opportunity and embark on a journey that would forever change her life.