"What are you doing?" Merlin asked.

"Helping." Arthur replied and carried Merlin in the same way he carried her to get her here. Everyone watched them and internally they knew that Arthur likes Merlin but he was too oblivious himself to know it.

"Arthur! What are you doing!? Put me down!" Merlin asked. Feeling a bit awkward that Arthur had lifted her in a romantic position infront of everyone and that they don't have anything between them, or so she thought.

"Oh please, this is the third time I'm carrying you. You were much better in the first two times." Arthur replied.

"What!?"

"Hold tight if you don't want to fall."

"Oh my God." Merlin covered her face with her plan.

Arthur carried her up the stairs while the others watched them.

"He's so in love." Gwaine stated.

"With my niece." Gaius added.

"I don't know how Merlin feels for him." Percival stated.

"Ofcourse she likes him. Why else would she drink poison to save him?" Lancelot replied.

"It's been a week since they met." Morgan added.

"Wait, what about destiny?" Gwen asked. "Arthur is supposed to marry someone who even that lady did not tell about."

"The only way to know is by queen's crown." Leon stated.

Arthur took Merlin in her room but the latter noticed her magic book fallen on the floor but Arthur wasn't looking in that direction. Merlin used her magic to push the book under the bed just before Arthur placed her on the bed while the others followed them in. Merlin pulled her blanket while Arthur joined the others. Gaius closed the chamber door after wishing her good night. Merlin, while in her bed couldn't get any sleep.

She kept on thinking about Arthur and the reason why he risked going in the forest at night for the antidote and even help her come to her chamber. Merlin turned to one side of her bed and thinking about all those things she went to sleep.

Back to Arthur, he was in his chamber in the castle and also thinking the same things. Why did Merlin sacrifice her life to save him? He gave her so much work to her without even saying thank you to her. Why would anyone save a person like him? Morgan came in his chamber to talk to him.

"It's dawn and you have not slept yet." She stated.

"Why are you awake?" Arthur asked her.

"This is my time to get up, what about you?"

"I-"

"Thinking about Merlin? I know you like her."

"What!? No, I, ah..... don't lik-"

"Don't you lie to me. I know what exactly your thoughts are."

"Oh please, I don't know."

"That's why I do."

"Can you please."

"I'm saying the truth, brother."

"Bu-"

"Just admit it. I've never seen you that much concerned about anyone before."

"Why-"

"I know you care for her and that you just are to hard to admit it."

"I'm hard?"

"Ofcourse you are."

"No I'm not."

"Oh yes you are."