24

The trio went to see the new dragon, who was named 'Norbert' as I had just found out. I couldn't go because Marcus just had to call a meeting during the break. Currently I was sitting in the hospital wing as Ron had gotten bit by Norbert and his hand had swollen. We were talking about the letter I received yesterday. Ron had made me write to Charlie. According to him, Charlie would reply to me faster than he would reply to Ron which I thought was absolutely stupid. He said that he would do that as we both had similar interests. ("You both have a weird obsession with dragons and quidditch") 

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐚,

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐈'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤. 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧. 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤. 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞,

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞.

I received the letter from Charlie yesterday and I immediately showed the letter to the trio.

Harry and Hermione rushed into the hospital wing. 

"Ron, how's your hand? Is it ok? Are you ok?" Granger asked rushing to him and grabbing his hand and inspecting it. 

"Yes, Hermione. I am ok." Ron said smiling and rolling his eyes. They both just looked at each other for a few seconds and then were talking to each other, completely ignoring my and Harry's existence.

I looked at Harry and we both decided just to leave them alone as we didn't want to third wheel. 

After a while, Granger exited the Hospital Wing to search for us. We teased her and she was quick to shut us up, of course, but she was red in the face.

Draco had heard the very confidential information, so we had to get rid of Norbert quickly. Though I would love to have a dragon around, we can't do that as it is too risky with Draco knowing. He would do anything to get me, Harry, Hermione and Ron in trouble. It would be troublesome. Oh, how I hated my cousin sometimes.

"It'll all be over at Midnight on Saturday." 

"Oh no, oh no. Malfoy told Madam Pomfrey that he wanted to borrow a book from me to make fun of me. But he did take a book from me so that Madam Pomfrey wouldn't suspect him. Oh no, Cassie's letter was with me, and it was inside that book. The book that Malfoy took."