7

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ꜱᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Cassiopeia's POV 

As Cassie waited to get sorted, she started feeling nervous. What if she doesn't get sorted into Slytherin? Aurie certainly wouldn't mind, but what about the Malfoys? What about her grandparents? 

"Black, Cassiopeia." Professor McGonagall calls waking her from her trance.

I go to the stool and the hat is placed on my head. 

"Ah, yes, a Gaunt-Black. Both of your parents were sorted into Slytherin. Yes, yes and you are the truest heir of Salazar Slytherin Hogwarts has seen in years. You possess many of Salazar's traits. Best be in... SLYTHERIN!" 

I smile proudly and take the hat off. The Slytherins stand up and cheer while waving me over. As I am walking to the Slytherin table, Ron gives me a smile laced with sympathy. I raise my eyebrow at this. He leans over to Harry to whisper something. I roll my eyes at him and go to the Slytherin table. As I sit down, many introduce themselves. I shook their hands and turned to see the sorting. Draco gave me a proud smile as I gave him a thumbs up and mouthed 'good luck'. He gave me a smile at this.

"Greengrass, Daphne." 

"SLYTHERIN!" 

YES. 

After many names, Professor McGonagall finally called...

"Malfoy, Draco."

I watched in anticipation as Draco climbed onto the stool. 

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat called not even touching his head. The Slytherins, including myself stood up and cheered for Draco. I waved at him. 

"Congratulations," I said grinning as he walked towards the table.

"Same to you too." He said giving me a small smile.

He sat across me.

"Parkinson, Pansy." 

"SLYTHERIN!" 

We all cheered once again, and she took her seat next to Draco. She looked at him while blushing and whispered something. Is that supposed to be normal?