14.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ɴɪᴍʙᴜꜱ 2000

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day, I continued to ignore Draco although he still attempted to talk to me. 

"You know, I'm surprised to see Potter and Weaslebee this morning. I thought they would be expelled." He said out of the blue. 

"I genuinely don't care, Malfoy."

"Malfoy?" He asked looking hurt.

"Yes, didn't you think of the consequences or were you too busy being an arsehole?"

"I-"

I didn't hear what he said because I stood and walked to Flint.

"Oi, Flint," I called.

"Black! Did you write to your aunt about your broomstick?" He added the last part quietly.

"Yes, I did. I believe it's arriving today." That's when the owls swooped in and Hades dropped a large package in front of me. 

"Is that the..." Flint asked.

"Yes. It is." I said amazed. 

"Which model is it?" Asked Flint

"It's a Nimbus Two Thousand. It wasn't that hard to get considering that my family practically owns the company." I replied, smiling.

"Oh yeah. Of course, I forgot that part." He said looking at the package dreamily.

"Should I open it now?" I asked.

"No, not here. Then everyone will know. I want it to be a surprise during the game. Did you tell Potter not to tell it to anyone?"

"Yes."

"Did you do it in the way I asked you to?"

"No. I'm not planning on blackmailing him, Marcus."

"Alright then, Cassiopeia."

We both laughed and because he was distracted, I took a piece of toast from his plate and ran. 

I went to Katherine and sat next to her. 

"What's up?" I asked sliding down to my seat. 

"Nothing much. Oh yeah, I was wondering... can you help me with Potions?" 

"Sure. When?" I asked.

"This evening perhaps-"

"Hey, by the way, I forgot to tell you... We can start practising today." Flint said grabbing my toast and my bacon and running. 

"This bitch-" I said. 

"Language," said Daphne. 

"Oh please," I said and ran after Flint. 

I took his entire plate and ran to sit in my seat. But then, he took both mine and his plate. So, I had to run after him again and then I decided to make a peace offering.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Can I have my food now?" I said panting. 

"Fine." He said rolling his eyes. I slapped the back of his head, and he did the same.

"Ow, you bitch." 

He laughed and soon I started laughing too. 

"Anyways, I have to go sit next to Katherine. Bye, you git."

"Bye, you arsehole."

I stuck my tongue out and he did the same.

***********************************************************************************************

Alright, that's another chapter. I'm really excited about the upcoming chapters. And well also for Book 3 :D