5

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛꜱ

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"Is this the cousin you were talking about, Draco?" A girl with black hair asked.

"Yes, this is her. I'm Cassiopeia Black. You can call me Cassie." I introduced myself.

"Hey, I am Katherine Rosier." A girl with brown hair extended her hand smiling. I shook her hand returning the smile.

"Pansy Parkinson." The girl with black hair said smiling. I smiled back at her.

"Blaise Zabini."  A boy who sat next to Pansy said.

"Daphne Greengrass." A girl with blonde hair identical to mine said.

We talked for a while and I instantly felt connected with them, especially Katherine and Daphne. 

"So, what house are you hoping to get into, Cassie?" Blaise asked.

"Slytherin. She is the heir of Salazar himself, Zabini. Catch up." Draco said rolling his eyes.

"Wait, you are a Gaunt?" Pansy asked.

"Yes, the daughter of Athena Gaunt," Draco said rolling his eyes once again. 

"YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE ATHENA GAUNT?" ATHENA GAUNT IS YOUR MOTHER?" Katherine said.

"Yeah, I assume you're one of her fans," I said while smiling at her excitement. 

My mother was a known quidditch player. She was a chaser. 

"ARE YOU KIDDING? I LOVE HER. You look a lot like her now that I think about it."

It was true, Athena and Cassie looked similar. From their wavy blonde hair to their ocean-blue eyes, they looked alike. Many said that she looked a lot like her mother but acted like her father. 

"I AM. BLAISE IS A BIG FAN OF HER. LOOK AT HIM." 

Blaise looked at me in awe.

"Zabini, please stop looking at my cousin like that," Draco said protectively. We all started laughing at the look on Blaise's face. 

After a train ride filled with laughter and fun, the 6 of us left the Hogwarts Train. 

"Yeh'll get yer firs' sight o' Hogwarts in a sec." Hagrid called. "jus' round the bend here." 

The narrow path had opened suddenly on the edge of the great black lake. Perched atop a high mountain was a vast castle with many turrets and towers. 

"No more'n four to a boat," Hagrid called, pointing to a fleet of little boats sitting in the water by the shore. 

Me, Katherine, Pansy and Daphne got into a boat while Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle got into another.

They walked up to the castle and Hagrid raised a gigantic fist and knocked three times on the castle door.

------------------------------------・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

I do know that the chapter is a bit short... I have been quite busy with exams. That's right, I HAVE EXAMS. SEND HELP. PLEASE. anyways, have a nice day <3

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・-----------------------------------