Percy VII

Disclaimer: 

Nico: Say it.

Me:No.                                                                                                                                                    

Nico: Say it!!

Me: NO!

Nico: Say it now, or I'll get Thalia!!

Me: Never!! *runs* 

                                                                     Percy Jackson

 Percy walked hand in and with Annabeth to Reyna's Praetor house. When they got there Reyna was sitting around the table with the rest of the seven. 

"Sooooo," Percy started. "What did you need us for?" 

Jason glared at him like he'd said something rude, But Percy just shrugged it off.

"The camp is scheduled for war games tonight after dinner. I was wondering if you would like to join us." Reyna asked.

"Whats war games?" Leo asked.

"It's like capture the flag but with cohorts and walls and cannons." Percy replied.

"Oh....ok." Leo said slowly.

"Well I'd like to join it sounds fun!" Piper said with a dazzling smile.

The rest of the seven agreed.

"Percy, Jason," Reyna said turning toward us. " You both can't be on the same team. It would be unfair. Pick your teams."

"Fith cohort!" Percy almost shouted. Jason was left speechless. Percy guessed he really didn't want to be on Octavians' team. He didn't blame him.

"Third cohort." Jason grumbled.

"Ok it's settled. Annabeth, Percy, Hazel, and Frank will be in the fith cohorts team and Jason, Leo, and Piper will be in the third cohorts team."

____________________(LINE BREAK!!! ALSO KNOWN AS TIME LAPSE!!!)___________________

The seven were seated around a table in the mess hall eating thier dinner.

"So, Percy, will you tell us about your quests?" Leo asked.

No one else noticed, but Percy saw Jason roll his eyes.

"Um, maybe later..." Percy said uncomfortably.

"Romans!" Reyna's voice boomed over the talking of the campers, making the whole room silent.

"We will continue with War Games tonight. Percy will be on the fith cohort,-"

The fith cohort cheered when they heard the news.

"And Jason will be on the third cohorts team." Reyna finished.

A couple people clapped for Jason. (A/N Sorry Jason lovers, I don't like jason, ok I HATE Jason so he's going to be Hated/Disliked by others! Agan, Sorry Jason Likers/Lovers!)

Everyone started to get up and prepare for War Games.

Percy was smiling the whole way.

Continued Disclaimer:

Thalia: Say it.

Me: Dude, you accually got her?!?!

Nico: You asked for it.

Thalia: Say it now, or I will electrocute you.

Me: OK, OK!! I DON'T OWN PJO OR HOO, HAPPY THALIA!?

Thalia: Nope. *laughs evily*

Me: *steps away slowly* Ookkkkkkk........Hey Nico, aren't you supposed to be in tarterus??

Nico: Uhhhhhh.....*laughs nervously* heh heh......*runs*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! sorry I haven't been updating!! so I kind of made the story different and adding POV's so if you wouldn't my reading it that would be awesome! And I sorry, but, I'm not going to update until I get at LEAST two comments. First person to comment gets dedication to next chapter!!

COMMENT. PLEASE.