Percy II

Disclaimer: Sadly, I do not own PJO or HOO. Sad, very sad.

             Anyway! to the story! Chapter 2!!

                                                                    Percy Jackson

          When Percy saw the war ship heading toward the fields of Mars He, Frank and Hazel rushed over. just as they reached the fields of Mars, The Greek War Ship landed. Nice first immpression guys. coming to a roman camp. In a War Ship. He thought. at least they acually CAME. the other side of him thought. great. im starting to sound like Annabeth. Always thinking Of Pros' and Cons'. Whoa Percy thought where did i come up with Pros' and cons'? I need to hang out with annabeth a little less. well it's been eight months. He thought reasonably. Then I just need to tune her out more. Percy smiled at the thought.

Hazel looked at him strangly, her poofy brown curls layed at her side with her golden eyes shimmering in the sunlight. "Are you ok?" She asked him. "Yeah," He replied."Just thinking." Hazel looked at him with a face that clearly said Think? I didn't even know you knew what THINK meant. Percy rolled his eyes, and Hazel laughed. "What?" Frank asked. "Why are you Laughing?" 

"What we can't laugh or somthing?!" Hazel said playfully.

"No!" Frank retorted. "I was just asking what you guys were laughing at. It's not me is it?" 

That got Percy laughing. Soon the whole Trio was laughing. people nearby gave them glances like they were hysterical. which they probably were.

Suddenly a platform with stairs sprouted from the ship almost landing on some campers. "Sorry!" A boy with curly hair called down from the ship.

 A blond haired boy shouted "The Greeks are trying to kill us! Attack!" Octavian. Percy thought bitterly. Some Romans hesitated to advance. "STOP!" a familiar voice called out. "We will not attack our....guests." the voice decided. It was none other than Reyna. "praetor." she called out to Percy. "Come here. EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR REGULAR ACTIVITIES! Frank and Hazel you may stay." The crowd dispersed. Frank, Hazel and Percy walked over to Reyna. The greeks stepped off the ship. Annabeth was first. Percy's heart ached. He wanted to run up to her and tell her how much he missed her. But he knew Reyna would disaprove. Thalia came down next running after Annabeth. Then the boy with the curly hair that was in the scroll video, came walking down with a girl with choppy brown hair. Percy was having trouble focusing on her eyes because it seemed like they kept changing colors. They were in an arguement. "You had to land the stairs where romans were and almost crushing them!"

"Key word- ALMOST!!" He retorted back.

The girl looked like she were about to punch him square in the face, when a boy with short blond hair and a tiny scar on his lip came down and told them both "Stop argueing guys!" They both shut up instantly. Piper turned to us and said "I'm sorry for Leo's Idiocey." the boy named Leo shot him a glare but said nothing. "So....Hi!" The blond haired boy said while stepping forward. "Nice for you to finnally join us Jason." Reyna said coldly. I knew that she was still ticked at Jason for disapearing for a couple months, but now face to face, she seemed ready to beat him to a pulp. "Reyna." I whispered causously to her so only she could hear. 

She took a deep breathe and said, "Introduce your selves."