Annabth I

Annabeth Chase

       Annabeth was hacking away at the straw filled dummy in the training room of the Argo ll.

the last few months have been devestatingly painful for her. Her boyfriend Percy Jackson dissapeared. (Hera's doing!!) and Hera's little 'exchange program' brought Jason to camp half blood and Percy to camp jupiter. she'd been trveling on the Argo ll with Jason, Leo,piper, and Thalia. Thalia insisted on coming to see Percy. Suddenly Leo's voice came on over the intercom-

"THIS IS YOUR SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE ARGO ll SPEAKING-" he yelled but was cut off by piper. "Repair boy! you dont need to yell! we can all hear you if you speak normally like a normal person!!"

"Geez beauty queen no need to yell!"

"I wasn't yelling Leo!"

"YEAH YOU WERE TOO, BEAUTY QUEEN!"

"DONT  CALL ME BEAUTY QUEEN, REPAIR BOY!"

Soon you could hear them both hit the ground and muffled argueing. Annabeth was sick of those two fighting 24/7. it was bad enough that she was on this big war ship for three days with them, but they needed to stop fighting for ONCE! They both acted like they were five years old!

Annabeth stomped out of the training room and headed towards the eingien room. when she got there Jason and Thalia were already trying to pull them apart. 

"STOP!!!" annabth yelled. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TWO FIGHTING ALL THE TIME! YOUR JUST MAKING THIS HARDER ON EVERYONE! SO STOP FIGHTING AND START HELPING!!"

Everyone in the room froze. Piper moved away from Leo and said, " Sorry Annabeth we didn't know you felt that way. we're sorry." they all nodded in agreement.

"well, anyway.....before Piper rudley inturupted me, -" Piper shot him a glare. " I was trying to say we had five minutes until landing." 

Suddenly all the anger inside Annabeth melted away. She was finnally going to see Percy after so many months. Then the other side of her brain started thinking. would if he doesn't remember me? Or worse, he has a girlfriend. stop it she told herself. but would if- 

"STOP!" she said outloud. everyone stared at her like she was crazy. "let's go up to the deck." she said akwardly. they all headed up to the deck above. when they finnally got there, annabeth could see camp Jupiter below. she gasped. "Thalia! look at the architecture!" even Thalia looked amazed. " I'm looking!" but somthing was wrong. it looked like it had recently been in battle. but it was still beautiful. "What happened here?" Piper said saying her thoughts. a crowd started forming to see the Argo ll. What surprised Annabeth the most was that there were children staring up at the war ship and adults were doing the same. Demi-gods didn't usualy live this long. or at least long enough to have kids. they surly couldn't all be half-bloods. " Jason where should we land?" Leo asked. "Land in that field over there." Jason replied pointing to a big field. Leo ran over to the steering wheel and started heading toward it.

 Jason still hasn't gotten his memory back from Hera yet. that thought just made Annabeth feel worse. that means Hera hadn't given Percy his memory back either. Thalia turned to Annabeth and saw the sad look on her face. As if reading her mind the daughter of zeus said " Don't worry Annabeth, If Percy doesn't remember you i'll shock him until he does." Annabeth smiled. "I haven't seen you smile like that since Percy disapeared." 

suddenly the ship dropped a couple feet in the air. Thalia's face turned green. Annabeth was one of the people that knew she was afraid of heights. Only Percy, Jason and grover knew. She had a suspicous feeling Leo knew to but didn't say anything. it had been a struggle getting aboard the ship, and Leo's driving wasn't helping. "LEO IF YOU  CAN'T LAND THIS SHIP WITH OUT CRASHING YOUR NOT DRIVING!" she screamed at him. "JEEZ CALM DOWN BETH!" he called over from the wheel. 

"CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE THE MORING!"

"Okay, okay. picky, picky." Leo muttered the last part, but Annabeth still heard. She decided to deal with the freak show later. Finnally they landed in the field. Romans were crowding around the ship with thier weapons ready. They were finnally there. annabeth thought that maybe getting stuck with Leo's driving and piper and his' fighting was all worth seeing Percy again. 

Her lost boyfriend was finnally found.