241-250

Read Novels Online Free
Home  I’ll Be The Warrior’s Mother  Chapter 241
I’LL BE THE WARRIOR’S MOTHER

Chapter 241
Prev Chapter

Next Chapter
Yelena quickly took the bracelet into her hand. Her body heat transmitted to the mana gem, and then she heard the voice she had been dying to hear.

-Wife.

“Kaywhin!”

Yelena’s overjoyed voice echoed in the library.

-What were you doing?

“I was just… doing this and that in the library.”

-I see. Is everything all right?

“Yes. I’m doing well.”

Yelena contemplated for a second and then opened her mouth.

“By the way, you’ve been appearing in my dreams lately.”

Yelena had dreamt about her husband last night. It had been a sweet dream.

Yelena had been so disappointed when she had woken up that she forced herself to go back to sleep, but she couldn’t continue the same dream.

“What about you, Darling? Have I been appearing in your dreams lately?”

-…

“…Is that a no?”

-Since the beginning.

“Hm?”

-You’ve been in my dreams since the first day we parted.

Yelena blinked as she stared at the shining mana gem.

“…I see.”

Yelena couldn’t keep the words from coming out of her mouth.

“So, what did we do?”

-I’m sorry?

Ads by Pubfuture

“I’m curious about what we did in your dreams.”

For reference, Yelena and her husband had kissed passionately in her dream last night. They had been in a field filled with flowers. She had dreamt of kissing her husband, who lay on the ground, not even noticing that nectar was staining his back, surrounded by the flowers in full bloom, under the right amount of sunlight.

‘Ah, that was perfect. We should do it next spring.’

As Yelena made plans to make her dream into reality, her husband’s voice flowed out of her bracelet.

-…It wasn’t anything extraordinary. Just…

“Just kissing?”

-…

“Or perhaps, more than that? Wait, then that is extraordinary.”

-Yelena.

Kaywhin said Yelena’s name in an embarrassed voice, instead of denying it. It sounded like he was admitting that Yelena was right.

Yelena laughed. Her chest felt ticklish.

“I miss you,” she said in a whisper, but the words had certainly been delivered.

The voice in her bracelet answered right away.

-I miss you too.

“How much so?” Yelena asked, tucking her chin in the hand that wasn’t wearing the bracelet.

Sidrion had truly given her a decent gift. The bracelet worked so well that whenever she conversed with her husband like this, Yelena felt like he was right next to her even though she couldn’t see him.