The female, elf, and other male take this as their cue to silently shift in their seats preparing for anything.

Rai pauses filling the cup to look down at the item placed on his bar counter. He tensed up. On his counter lay a small sized bronze insignia. Carved on it was an incomplete oval with two dots in the middle with a line through them. His eyes widened slightly in shock.

'That symbol...' He realized. As he went to look back up, the person's head was raised; showing that they had feminine features. She wore a mask that was black with a number of white, scratchy tally marks on the left side of it.

It covered the lower part of her face connecting over her nose. Her skin, from what he could tell, was a brown, but light like milk chocolate.

Rai couldn't really tell, but he would assume she was around her twenties. She had very dark brown hair, almost black. It was tied in a half up half down bun. Some strands of hair covered her forehead and eyes. That's when he focused on them. Her main feature besides the mask.

They were both lightly oval shaped as her left one had one long, lightning zig-zag like scar. It started just above her eyebrow and went through it, running down her eye into the middle of her cheek finally ending as the scar led to her nose, the rest being concealed by the mask.

Rai will admit that it looked brutal but took note that the eye was slightly glazed as if it was covered with mist. But he knew that it was blind.

Her outfit was matte black with a noticeable amber streak going down her chest and on her shoulders. No skin showed except for her upper face and neck. The armor was slim and lightweight. Possibly for agility and flexibility purposes, which made sense due to the type of body she had.

The woman's right eye was completely normal but the only out of ordinary feature Rai saw was that the iris glowed softly with the color of amber as she began to speak.

"Rai Aragolor." She paused and the bartender waited with anxiety wondering how the hell she knew his name. The woman continued. "You are ordered dead by the Order of Dabria." Her voice was melotone and demanding.

Rai swallowed nervously at the sound of this demand. Having heard of the Order's rise in power from his family he knew their goal. The severed half of the Nadia Tribe has been on a killing streak ever since The Divide.

But he never thought he would be next. "Your charge: fleeing from The Divide battle under the cover of night and refusing to practice the old tradition. Scourge, has been sent to achieve this assignment, along with your son," She continued looking directly into his eyes. "But alive. According to tradition."

Rai's hands began to shake as his pointed ears lowered slightly. 'Shit!' He screamed in his mind. She was gonna kill him and take his 14 year old son to the Order. He looked over to the table once again with anticipation, he received silent looks of focus. "U-um...Scourge, huh? That's one heck of a name..." Rai paused as he looked back down at the bronze symbol on his counter which resembled death itself.

"You wouldn't be the Scourge, would you? The one who has the highest kill count in Sakann? Specifically on my people?" A few moments passed when a response was heard, and Scourge kept eye contact with the man. "Seventeen. But who's counting?" Scourge replied as she lifted her shoulders, shrugging them slightly.