Under the Rain: Luffy's Determination and Sanji's Tears

( Happy new year everyone🥳🥳, hope this year is great for all of you guys😁. )

Luffy: I'm going there nami.

Nami: Where?

Luffy: The place i promised that i will be there.

Nami: Ok..I'm coming with you.

Luffy: Jinbei, take care of nami.

Jinbei: I will.

Nami: I'm coming with you.

Luffy: Please nami stay with him.

Nami: But-

Luffy: Nami..Go with him.

Namu: Alright but, we will come back for you.

Luffy: Alright...

Nami: Wait before you go, let me tend to your injuries.

Nami is looking back at the wounded face of Luffy, and it appears that he is still wounded from the previous fight. She wants to take the time to take a look at the injuries and attend to them, to make sure that they are properly bandaged and cared for. She cares for him and doesn't want him to have any more troubles with wounds than he already has.

Luffy: I dont have time for that. Saying that he runs away looking for Sanji.

Nami: Luffy!! Come back! Ugh, this guy. She facepalms herself

Jinbei giggles.

Jinbei: You do care for him alot, don't you.

Nami: Yeah..

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Meanwhile with luffy.

Luffy: I'm sorry Nami, but I don't have time to get my injuries healed up or looked at. I have enemies to deal with and a cook to get back. He thinks to himself, as he is fighting against nearby enemies and doesn't want to spend too time focusing on his injury or getting it properly treated. He wants to focus on getting sanji back.

Luffy: Sanji!! If you're here listen to me...
Sanji!! Ow! Someone pulls luffy from hus arm and inside some huge room.

Luffy: It's you! Your sanji's sister!

Reiju: Thats right..

Luffy: Why did you pull me in here..I have to get to sanji..

Reiju: He was here just moments ago..

Luffy: Then where did me go? Did he find out that Pudding was lying? And are you okay? Your hurt.

Reiju: Yes, he found out about Pudding. I tried to convince him to get away from this island once..but Sanji was worried about the disaster befalling hostages in the east blue..and your crew as well..

Luffy sighs with frustration.

Luffy: I told him that i would fight for him..

Reiju: Are you okay? You dont look well how are you supposed to fight like that.

Luffy: If i can beat those many enemies while injured like this, then yes I'm alright. Im glad he found out about her...Thanks Sanji's sister. He smile luffy gets up and runs towards the window.

Reiju: Where are you going, thats not-

Luffy: Its much more faster this way.

Luffy breaks the window with a powerful punch and jumps in through it. In one swift move, he lands outside in the street, which allows him to quickly and efficiently exit the building, and avoid the enemies inside, who cannot easily follow him through the window.

Rekindled Bonds: Nami and Luffy's Unspoken Feelingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें