Finding Tsunade Pt 2.

"Good

"Good." Sakura smiled, before turning towards the door. "Explosive Style: Explosion Jutsu." She held her hand up to the door. Both the walls and door exploded in an instant, covering the room in debris. Before Kisame and Naruto could react, Itachi and Sakura dispersed so they were outside of the room--with Itachi landing neatly behind Kisame, and Sakura protectively in front of Naruto, as he struggled to stand up from where he was beaten down. 

"Careful, Kisame. She's strong." Itachi said quietly. He stepped behind Naruto, holding a kunai to his throat in order to keep him still.  

"Oh ho. For the great Itachi to be saying so, you must be quite the prodigy, young girl!" Kisame grinned, before bringing down his great sword, Samehada. 

However, as the sword fell, Sakura merely leaped back in less than a blink. It would be difficult for her to fight against Samehada due to its chakra absorption, but even the sentient sword had a limit to its absorption capacities. 

As Kisame waited for the dust to clear, Sakura placed her hands together in a release form. Release: Hundred Healing Mark. From the purple diamond seal on her forehead, many black lines began to spread out around her body, as if wrapping her in pathways of black. Her seal glowed as she stepped forward. The last time she had used the seal was in the spar with Itachi, so it was still quite new to her; the feeling of her chakra reserves accumulated through the years releasing to all of her body. 

"Hm." Kisame knew nothing of the Hundred Healing Mark, but felt Samehada shudder in his grasp. That alone was enough to tell him Sakura was not just any genin shinobi. 

From behind Kisame, Itachi narrowed his eyes at Sakura. To use the seal here would mean to obliterate the whole building. She was not the type to do something so reckless, and yet at the same time, he knew Sakura would do what was necessary to win. He sighed. 

Sakura raised her arm and launched her fist into the ground, immediately sending a wave of destruction through the hall and destabilizing Kisame.

 Itachi knocked out Naruto and lifted him by his collar. "I'll be outside, Kisame. Be quick." 

Kisame could only manage a nod as Sakura took advantage of his distraction and shot with tremendous speed towards him, allowing him no time to defend himself from her chakra infused taijutsu attacks. 

"Hey hey. Not bad, kid." Kisame said, attempting to regain his breath. "I see what Itachi was talking about now." 

"You growin old, shark man?" Sakura grinned as she re-engaged him in another taijutsu battle. 

"Yo! Naruto, Sakura-chan, I'm bac-" Jiraiya stopped in his tracks at the sight before him. "Huuuh? Who're you?? What're you doing to my precious Sakura??" The white haired man scratched his head. 

It was more like what was his precious Sakura doing to him?  Kisame groaned internally at the entrance of yet another opponent. His pay was too low for this. 

"Hey, perv old man. Wanna change with me?" Sakura chuckled at Kisame's sorrowful state. 

-

Kisame eventually retreated in chase of his partner, Itachi, with the arrival of Jiraiya. After apologetically paying for the damage to the inn, Sakura and Jiraiya left, with the old senin picking up Naruto--who he had taken from Itachi previous to his arrival to the inn. 

"I've realize somethin, boy." The toad sage remarked as he munched on dango. 

"Huh?" Naruto looked up from his second ramen bowl. 

"You got nothin up your sleeve. We gotta change that. How 'bout I teach you that rasengan you were yapping about before?" 

The boy's eyes immediately began to sparkle. "Forreals?? Seriously? Oh man! Ya hear that Sakura? Oh man!!" 

Sakura chuckled. "That's great. While you two do all that, I have some things I need to do." 

-

Two weeks later, Sakura, Naruto, Jiraiya, and Tsunade were all back in the Hidden Leaf Village.