❞ 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥? ❞

Dumbledore eyes glistened to the sudden news as harry and ron clapped their hands, holding such deep admiration of a 13 year old girl.

I happily smiled deeply happy of the answers as dumbledore took off the hat, "Well I presume you're quite an intelligent woman [name]." he grinned.

"Ah- thank you proffesor!" I exclaimed.

He smiled in my way and continued to sit down on his so-called precious golden throne,

"Congrats [name]!"

"Beauty with a brain indeed it is [nickname]!" Both harry and ron yelled in unison, Their eyes filled with sparkles as ron childishly waved his hands into the air.

"Stop that..!" harry whispered as he went to smack ron's arms off, "Ouch" he muttered, "Honestly ronald and mr.potter, when will you guys stop?" I laughed and smiled, These two were too/so precious.

Nothing could ruin their golden era, the days filled with smile's and laughter's, continuing their lives with jokes and pranks.

Surely I hope there's no pranks incoming yet, not yet!

I don't got no time fo' that!

Now, if we're really on the bright-dark side,

Where is tom?

Honestly, I should leash him up in the neck if he keeps wiggling it's way out, Too stubborn and not listening to the prescripted rules!

I mean not yet, not in this school yet.

But in the orphanage? heck yes!

"Honestly [name] you're gonna haft' too get rid of this lover boy of yours!" yelled ron as he untangled his ginger hair after harry messed them up and pulled it so hard that not even the scale of the underworld can't get it measured.

"Did you see his face when I pulled him?

He snickered, - His eyes were rolling in the back of it's head!" he laughed and ron did not let this slide.

He took out his wand and centered it in his glasses, "If ya' embarrass me to the great [name] itself. I'm gonna end you with my wand..!!" whispered ron as the other hand was busy unwrapping the candy that he stole to the trolley.

Harry snarled, "Oh yeah? with what spell?"

"Dunno" they both laughed and dropped to the ground. Holding their breaths and stomach.

I swear, what are their minds up to?

They're probably gonna create some missile in their head with that tension and heat that their brain creates and makes out of a stupid memory.

Merlin...

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀

❞ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵! :)

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓜𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓸𝓰, 𝓘𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 11- 𝓽𝓸 12 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 13 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓵𝓭, 𝓘𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭, 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝔂 𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓸𝓰.

"𝓘𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓳𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓰𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻?" 𝓨𝓮𝓼, 𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓭𝓸, 𝓲𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯 11-14 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼, 𝓐𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂. 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝓰 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓱 𝓽𝔃𝓾, 𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓗𝓾𝓼𝓴𝔂. 𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓻. ♱

𝐑.𝐢.𝐩 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐲, 🐾

𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧: 𝐍/𝐀
𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐝: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒. 𓅓

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. ❞