𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

~

Days passes by as the time finally came to be going in Hogwarts.

I'm not ready yet, Not ready yet..

What if I was being made fun off..? just because I'm a half-blood..

Welp, it doesn't matter. Either way your still gonna be bullied for the things u enjoy and like the most.

"Earth to [name]..?" Tom says as he sarcastically clicked his finger Infront of my face, "Okay we finally got the real [name] in charge, Now. we'll be going at hogwarts in the next few couple of hours,
what house do you think we'll be sorted into?" Tom said as we walked together down the hallway to our shared room.

"Err, Well- I actually think I'm gonna be sorted to gryffindor or... hufflepuff..? I'm not the exact kind of type to be sorted in ravenclaw though.." I slowly said,

"Rubbish [name]! you're better than that! But for me. I positively think I'm gonna be sorted in slytherin." Tom confidently said,

"Hmmm and why's that tom?" I asked as why he was so confident in his answer even though he wasn't always that kind of braggy..

"Well I don't know either, I just can feel it." Tom said the last statement with pure venom in his voice.

And stared with me with serious, dark eyes.

And I'm not gonna feel intimidated by him, he'd always do that anyway. No exact information to be clearly afraid of him in the past 3 years..

Suddenly mrs. Cole interrupted us informing us that there's a waiting car nearby the exit.

Tom and I both shared looks as we hurried to our shared room and obtained our heavy suitcases.

Well.. I couldn't carry one so tom got it settled for me.

We both ran to the exit not caring to say a single goodbye to these filthy, dirty, indecent, muddy children's who treated us like a walking dirt.

The car beeped as an old man peeked his head in the sliding window,

He got out the car and opened it for us as tom and i slowly got into the car.

"Well, I guess this is it then. You're both gonna be transferred into a prestigious magical school, favored by all." The old man spoke with such empathy holding a deep admiration to the school.

"No shit sherlock.." Tom mutters as we both chuckled holding in our tremendous animalistic laughs.

"What's that dear?" He asked looking at us in the slide window.

"Nothing.." I said with a mix of laughter.

~

After so many hours of getting to the train station, We should be having a motion sickness right now and then..

"Tom... I kinda want to throw up-" I muttered covering my mouth as tom looked around in his suitcase looking for a plastic bag or even just some kind of a bag.