𝐇𝐨𝐰? 𝐖𝐡𝐲?

"Ma!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, crying for the sudden catch from her shoulders. Being carried away from her house,

As she took one. last. glance from her parents crying, comforting as if they weren't gonna see her for the rest of their lives.

I, [name] [last name] , 9 years old, an innocent angel, the eyes that holds the answers to the past was being kept away & isolated.

"She's a witch henry!" The other woman across the room pleaded, crying to her eyes begging to just let her daughter go. "But that doesn't mean we can let her go..!" The man defended clearly showing he wasn't ready to let his precious daughter go.

"I know henry that this might be hard but we can't do anything about it! her power is too uncontrollable! AND we won't send her to hogwarts!" She yelled at the other door muffled as the guards continued to dragged [name] away from her room.

"Ma! Pa! please!" she cried, a sorrowful event to experience from a young woman.

"Alice.. what do you mean we can't send her to hogwarts? THAT IS THE PLACE FOR WITCHES AND WIZARDS! THAT PLACE IS MAGIC.!" He yelled declaring at the woman that she was wrong, "Such a strong intuition you have there henry, but that place.. is too dangerous.. we'll send her to beauxbatons instead!" her eyes glistened and stopped crying as she finally found the solution to the problem, "Beauxbatons? are you crazy..?! that filthy place is just known for their physical appearance alice! stop being such a weepy!" His voice sounding more endangered than ever as he slammed his fists to the table.

The sound of the gates being opened stopped the commotion to the other room, as they looked at each other being unsure of their decisions whether to let her go or let her learn how to control her magical abilities.

"If anything goes bad. alice, it's your fault. remember that." Henry firmly said as he left the room harshly slamming the door.

Alice sighed and looked down at the ground, showing clear signs of regret. crying as her eyes holds the biggest regret.

~

'Gosh! , it's such a borinngg daaayyy... There isn't much to do in this orphanage, All kids here are freaks and weirdos, I eavesdrop once and they were talking about circumstations, such creeps..

Even the garden is surrounded with dead flowers and dirty grasses! I wonder how these children's are gonna feel sympathy for this poor, beautiful flowers. They kept picking and picking even if they were just babies! one didn't even grew a literal flower just a leaf and they picked it! Demons!'

I thought, as i looked out to the window watching children's play from the garden, my gaze fixatated the sign at the gate saying "Wool's Orphanage." I've been staring at that since I was transported here from my home, My home that isn't exactly home.

Well, I did have a friend but he was sadistic and just.. not in the right mind, He likes dead things or making them experience torture before death, Once time he offered me a dead bunny and a rat because I didn't like them! While I was the complete opposite of him, I was nice, kind and likes to have life a second chance where they have a space to improve and change!

His name was Tom Marvolo Riddle, dark black hair and about taller than mine, I wasn't allowed to see him this afternoon because he has to get a word from the caretaker, I'm guessing he did something bad again.. he was always this way! although I did notice I'm the only one who he treated nice too..