𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.

~

"Dumbo whaaaaa.?" I said as tom and I both looked at him, "listen, if you're the doctor, just leave. you can't change us." He said spatting pure venom in his voice.

Dumbledore then closed the door and sat at my chair as he looked at us sincerely as if he wanted to talk about something serious.

"you're the doctor aren't you?" I said looking at the ground, "of course he is, that's all what they think." he didn't even hesitated to say it, just a straight up forwarded answer.

The man then sighed and took off his hat, He was about to speak but tom interrupted him.

"You see i-" Dumbledore said.

"Cut it, just leave. I know what's going on in your mind right now, [name] and I are different, doesn't make any less of us being special and unique." tom voice sounded stiff and firm.

"Well I'm like you, us, are different from this world. you see, our world has departed something special and being kept hidden away, A place like you children's, where you should belong." He said and looked out the window.

"this place isn't meant for you, Hogwarts is." The mysterious man said.

What did he mean by that? Hog whaaaa?

"Hog what?" Both of us said in unison,

"A place of magic dear, where witches and wizards like you belong." He said,

Tom's eyes widened and stood up, as my brain were processing half of this conversation.

"So it's real then? I don't believe you. Prove it." He said as he glanced at me signing to get out as soon as he does something dangerous, His eyes were spitting fire.

Suddenly, A soul, No. a moving transparent animal, a rabbit and a.. snake.. to be exact..

It was moving!

It swirled around us as both tom and I were fascinated at this new move.

But it didn't took long for it to dissapear, the look of dissapoinment of our faces we're clear.

"How long." Tom interrupted. "How long what?" the man asked, "do. we. have. to. go. to. hogwarts." He said as he turned around and faced Dumbledore, walking forward invading his personal space.

"[name] and I are ready." Tom fixed his posture as a I, we're standing in the corner. mouths agape and wide-shocked eyes.

No I wasn't ready!

But then I remembered the day I was being taken away from my home, That's it.

That's why it sounded familiar!

That place..

"Umm sir-" I said,

"Proffesor." He corrected.

Tom death stared at this mischievous man and rolled his eyes standing beside me.

"You see proffesor dumbledore, you mentioned that hogwarts is a place for magic right?" I curiously asked.

"Yes, that is right my dear." He said,

"When I was taken away from my own home, my parents were talking about this specific place of yours, and my mom mentioned something like power..? as long as I can remember they said it was uncontrollable, and how I was a witch, Is it really true? that they have it.. there..?"
I said holding my tears back.

Tom patted me in the back as he hugged me tightly burying my face in the crook of his neck,

"I'm afraid so my dear, but our magical abilities will appear out of nowhere, but that is not true. We can control our magic, in Hogwarts we are not only teaching children's how to do magic but how to control and learn magic." Dumbledore said and cupped my cheek.

Tom harshly slapped it away.

"You're not close with her, stay back." Tom said.

Dumbledore was taken aback by this comeback.

"Next month. next month is where you will get your letters from Hogwarts, be prepared." He said and left.

"calm down there [name] you okay now?" tom softly said, continuously patting my back,

Suddenly, there's a barge on the door leaving us shocked.

"It's di...n....n.....e....rr...." the awfully next door orphan said, His name was mark, a short height and very short-tempered.

"Listen. it's not bad to knock u imbecile." Tom replied, "Tom! words..!" I said smacking him in the shoulder, "ouch" he added,

"Will be there in just a few seconds mark!" I muttered following with a smile.

"Hmmm... u.. might.. be.. up.. to.. some.. thing.." He hissed as his eyes narrowed.

"Hey! watch your mouth rat!" Tom towered over him, deathly staring at him as mark left unbothered.

"It's fine tom, let's just go. I wanna have pudding." I pleaded, desperate to let his anger away.

"sure, let's go, anything for you..." he answered.

All I heard was only 'sure let's go' not sure what he said in the end though..

Welp! doesn't matter! atleast I can get to eat delicious dinner now..!

I hope they don't serve mash potatoes again this time..