𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

~

"Tom, have you received your letter? mine seems ruder than usual." I muttered, "Me too, mine came from the old man we saw at hell 2 weeks ago." Tom gruffly said.

"I gotta admit it though, proffesor dumbledore got some style" I chuckled as he rolled his eyes on me, rude.

"Well you better get going now before dawn arrives!" Hagrid interrupted, "For your information. We know how to ride one." Tom spatted,

He walked away carrying his luggages ready to get shopping, but. He doesn't know where his going.

"Bit of a high pride friend you got there [name]?" He laughed, "Ah yes, he's always like that, Don't mind him though! that's just how the way he is.." I muttered,

"It's ridiculous how he's unaware where he's going. H.A.H.A!" hagrid chuckled to loud that tom almost looked back.

"But.. if you don't mind, where are we heading too hagrid?" I asked out of curiosity, maybe he was leading us to somewhere. Where proffesor dumbledore summarized us.

A place, a place where the world decided to keep it hidden in order for it to be permanent and nourish its magic.

"to Diagon Alley [nickname]!" He yelled as he followed tom and grabbed him by the back of his suit,

"Don't always wander off of yourself if you don't know where you're going." said serious hagrid, "For the sake of merlin's beard and any God's above us, I know where I'm going." said furious tom.

"Oh really? then where are we going then mister riddle puzzle." asked hagrid, "A place where you will enter a random place and just sort something out of blue, maybe a spell? or a 'saying' to open a boundless portal beyond the world doesn't know." the dark haired boy said,

"Well you go then! point something, a place where I'm gonna perform it if that's what you want it to be." said hagrid while slowly rolling his eyes, William Shakespeare's journal! this boy doesn't wanna lose!

"There," he pointed a rather looking odd place, whereas the sign appeared as "Leaky Cauldron." dissapearing and appearing out of any angle, Not so many people were going there. It was misty and rather gave me a eerie vibe.

"Oh-" hagrid cuts off, "Oh oops! better hurry up before I leave ya' tom!" I exclaimed bumping to him and running off to Leaky Cauldron's.

"Who- hey! wait for me! [name]!" tom yelled following right behind me as I laughed.

Hagrid then soon follows with a sigh catching up and opening the door, Tom's eyes followed within his movements and did his signature move, throwing stare daggers to him.

The door had a charm on the top I suppose when you open it, it jingles and sounds, as far as I can remember. That sound was used to described what is often called as, "Tintinnabulation"

"Hello hagrid! quite escorted some a few late students now are we?" A man said at the counter top entertaining his customer's.

"Well at least I'm not too late to look for a wife you dumbshell." Tom whispered as I smacked him in the shoulder.