𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬.

~

- I firmly said as tom looked at me showing the eyes of disgusted and "you're wasting your time" stare,

"Er - my name is ron, ron weasley!" said the ginger boy, Great now I all have their names, I hope they don't get too attached to me in my school year.

I only want tom and tom marvolo riddle to be my only friend at hogwarts, being surrounded with a bunch of idiots just wasn't my type.

"My name is harry, harry potter." he muttered the boy who had glasses, was he shy? or was he deaf? that I did just say earlier that being shy was no answer to me.

ron went to take a look at him, seeming shocked at his introduction, "Whoah like harry? harry potter?" replied ron,

"Ah well yes- why?" harry responded with pure confusion.

"First time seeing a famous person being this humble!"

"Famous? what do you mean famous?" replied harry who was just confused as me, In the other hand. Tom wasn't interested joining in, but I'm sure he was listening.

"What? do you live under a rock or something? your parents are famous at quidditch harry! how come u don't know that?!" argued ron, Why is he so interested at his family?

"Blimey they were even heroes!" added ron while twirling his hand in the air,

"My parents are dead." firmly responded harry.

Now that was the time tom looked at them and me, silence consumed us again as if a monster was inspecting us.

"Me too." proclaimed tom, my eyes went wide as I smacked him in the shoulders, 'Ouch' he muttered, Why doesn't he know how to read the room? emotional intelligence really do be needing these types of people in society.

"By the way, how come you don't live at an orphanage? where do you stay?" added tom as I sighed and rolled my eyes, This boy..

"I live at my uncle's, I was unwelcomed there. They poorly treated me like some kind of garbage especially their moronic son, I did their house chores and everything." muttered harry,

Oh.. I didn't knew that.

Poor him.

I wish the God's above can grant him a special, meaningful moment in hogwarts.

I do hope he doesn't come back in his spawn of satan house edition.

"Oh man.. I'm sorry- I didn't know that." assured ron as he frowned his eyebrows, He was just feeling guilty as I am,

Tom rolled his eyes at harry's response, I'm sure he thinks that the orphanage was worser but all our lives have different type's of struggles. No need to compare.

"It's okay harry, remember that this is your chance nor moment to take the opportunity to learn spells especially self-defense to just- take revenge and make them feel unworthy." I spoke eager to make him feel to achieve revenge but not do it in a violent way, Unless you must have done something wrong to really get him to cast a spell that will literally vanished them in this world.