𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

~

"You'll be sorted in dumbledore's office [name]!" exclaimed hagrid,

My face curved into a smile, "So what are you waiting for?"

,"Let's go."

Harry and ron shared looks as they later on smirked, Hagrid on the other hand was already near the exit. A cheerful expression plastered in his face.

Did he just teleported?

Hm, this is why I don't question magic again.

We both shared looks and grimaced, "Last one's a rotten egg!" ron raced while looking back,

"Hey not fair!" Harry and I both said in unison running right behind ron.

"Hey - n-no running kids!" hagrid face palmed, "These kids are gonna be the death of me." he muttered.

Running through the corridors as the hallway is filled with laughter's.

Ron finally stopped to a door, established with metal veins surrounding it.

Harry tackled him into the ground as he tickled him to death. I burst out so hard that my ribcage was about to burst open.

The door opened revealing a old man with a trimmed beard, "[name] correct?" his face bleamed with joy,

"Yes proffesor." I gulped as h.a & r got up from the floor.

Yes. I'm calling them h.a & r because they do silly things together that they need a brand name.

"Come in [name]" Dumbledore cracked a smile, I look back to harry and ron as harry snickered what ron was saying and stopped when they both seen our serious faces.

"Well.. come in..?" my face twisted with excitement and inpatient.

We both entered dumbledore's office but he didn't close the door, Why?

Hm, doesn't matter.

I sat down of one of his chairs, elegantly.

Sitting down with legs crossed and back posture being straight as ever, One hair strand in my face while the rest is at the back.

Harry and ron both looked with amusement in their faces, Harry smirked.

"She's sitting like she's in a throne or something.. like a queen..!" ron whispered through harry's ears as he went to smack him in the head,

"I heard that." I glanced towards them.

Dumbledore then finally took a rather strange looking hat, With a face printed in it.

If it's even printed.

Wait, don't question magic!

"Now [name], you must place this in your head and the Sorting Hat shall place you on the right house." dumbledore gestured,

"Sometimes, they'll sort you on what your families held or possessed." he added,

I moved my chair infront of him waiting and preparing for my house.

"Dumbledore didn't even say to move her chair infront y'know! smart arse.." ron whispered and harry smacked him again.

Dumbledore snickered and I gasped, How dare he...

He placed the Sorting Hat in my head and I waited patiently.

"Hah-!" The sorting hat screamed,

Dumbledore flew back and placed his hand in his chest, the room was now dead silent. All of them watching patiently.

"Hmmmmm, a difficult one I presume.." hummed the sorting hat.

"You have the brains my dear.. but quite hold the bravery that Gryffindor's have.

H.a & r smirked and shared looks.

- Though also possess the power of Slytherins have... The nerve of being ambitious and having success placed into your head..

But my dear.. I see no Hufflepuff intentions in you but I mist quite say you're kind to those who deserves it,

But you.. have a intelligence of a really strong woman, quick adaption and intellectual development, Also can process everything out quickly..

,Hmm..." The sorting hat hummed and h. a & r gritted their teeths, I assumed they were both excited as I was.

Dumbledore perhaps had his jaw clenched, Angry? or impatient because you wanna sleep.

"Difficult.

Difficult." The sorting hat sneered,

"Where shall I put you...?" asked the Sorting Hat.

His mouth twitching, "Slytherin can lead you all to greatness! no doubt about that..

Ravenclaw can also guide you to success..! Perhaps holding this beauty of yours.. A beauty and a brain!

Gryffindor perhaps hold a bunch of bravery held into your chest..

Hmmmmm...

Where. shall. I. place. you. ?

𝓡𝓐𝓥𝓔𝓝𝓒𝓛𝓐𝓦 ! ❝