Losing My Mind

Sans stared at the dust of her brother, feeling sick. "No, no, no, no," she repeated over and over. Her mind screamed at her, 'you killed him', 'murder', 'you can't control your emotions or power'. Sans was panicking. Then, she got a twisted idea on how to prevent this from happening.

She opened a hidden drawer. Gaster had created magic resistant string that was incredibly tough. It was bright white. She summoned a small bone and wrapped the thread on it like a needle. She walked over to her mirror and raised the needle to her right eye, her magic eye. She could feel the pain as she began threading the needle through the bone around her shut socket, but in her crazed state of mind, it barely registered. The thread went from white to dark pink-red as she finished stitching her eye shut.

The run continued, a genocide. Except, something was different. Neither Papyrus or Sans showed up. The player made Frisk enter the hall. "So, you finally showed up." Said a voice. Sans teleported in, but she was different. Her once blue white hair was purple with hints of red, only one eye light was visible and instead of being white, it was purple. Her clothes were different as well.

(^Basically how she looks)"Well human, I wouldn't suggest stepping over that line, turn around or we'll have a mad time

"Well human, I wouldn't suggest stepping over that line, turn around or we'll have a mad time." She said, but her tone seemed to be taunting them to step over the line. The Player made Frisk step forward, over the line. Sans began her speech, but it was different.

"It's a crazy day,
Moon is singing,
Birds are shining,
On days like this,
Kids like you and me like me,
Are playing in the mad house."

Then the fight began, but it was different. Her music had changed becoming bouncy and wild. Her appearance changed, becoming bloodstained and her right eye was revealed.

(^Bloodstained appearance)The fight quickly ended with her killing the human

The fight quickly ended with her killing the human. They LOADed and went back to fight. Slowly as the fights went on and Sans became more bloodied. Eventually they did a full reset. Sans, however, still had the non bloodstained appearance and whenever a genocide rolled around, she took her bloodied appearance during the fight. Eventually, they discovered that every monster had a stained form, but only Chara, Flowey, Frisk, and Sans could freely change appearance. Sans took the nickname Stitches, Chara choose the nickname Corruption, Frisk chose Smudged, and Flowey chose Tainted.