The Start of Insanity

View file?

(Yes) (No)

*(Yes) (No)

Opening file...

The resets had gone on for a while now. Sometimes a genocide, sometimes a pacifist, often times a neutral. They kept going, reset, after reset, after reset.

Sans could only watch as the human struck down her brother. She saw strange chains on the human, controlling them, leading to some unknown entity. She was frozen as she watched the blood and dust stain stain the ground. She was then in the judgement hall, the human's mangled body on the ground. She looked down and saw her hands covered in blood.

Then she was in the lab. Qiblah was threatening to turn his experiments to Papyrus if she told anybody about what really went on. Qiblah worked with her father, Gaster, to create her and Papyrus, but unlike Gaster he didn't have such morals to not experiment on the children. He threatened to kill her father and experiment on her brother if she told, so she kept quiet. Then she was back at that terrible day.

Gaster had found out about the experiments and confronted Qiblah. Qiblah pushed Gaster into the core. Sans had only seen red, she used her magic to throw Qiblah into the core and both Gaster and Qiblah scattered across time and space. No one but Sans remembered them. "You couldn't save them," said a voice, "You couldn't save your father, you couldn't save your brother, you couldn't save the human, you couldn't save anyone. You can't even save yourself..." "N-no! You're wrong! I will save them, I will!" She said. Then the darkness became stained with blood and dust as she saw the mangled bodies of everyone.

Papyrus had heard his sister thrashing through the wall. He had known she had nightmares, but this one seemed especially bad. He entered her room. "Sans, Sans, wake up!" Yelled Papyrus shaking her,. Sans eyes flew open, her magic flaring in her right eye. She automatically summoned a bone that stabbed Papyrus. "S-Sans," said Papyrus as he began dusting. "P-Papyrus? No, no, no, no." Said Sans. "S-Sans i-it's okey. It's n-not your fau-" Papyrus was cut off by him dusting completely.