18. Re-doug-ing parental ties

I arrived as quickly as possible to the park to meet my friends present just about 15 minutes before the meeting around 4pm in the afternoon, when the sun in the sky was beginning to lean towards the east indicating that the day was coming to an end. finals before giving way to the night.

   Despite feeling happy to notice that my equipment was almost ready due to the planned preparations such as the boat and the costumes for it, this feeling did not last long since, as if it were a certain younger gothic brother that I know, I have to tell him the bad news during 3 minutes of everything that happened between Fergus and me... and what we should do about it.

- Dolly and Roxy: WHATTTT??????!!!!!! * they said out loud, which alerted the other humans who were around that place, although without being able to reveal our secret position for our fortune.

- Dylan: Yep, I made that decision in order to better handle this meeting operation.

- Dolly: Don't you think it was too late for that?? * he said in a disgusted tone.

- Roxy: Also, are you sure that your friend will come soon to help us in the end??? * She said still worried about the story of the fox's past.

- Dylan: Regarding Fergus... * I said thinking for a few moments about what happened * I bet not since... although I know him, he would be incapable of lying to me or attacking me for no apparent reason... unlike you, sister. * I said in a firm and ironic tone while looking at my sister, who only looked back in my eyes with a certain hidden smile, classic of hers.

- Dolly: Furthermore, there are no backup options and no time needed to reconsider the present ones. We must improvise everything we lack and ensure that both of us have a good time while possible.

- Dolly and Roxy: We will do it this way, Captain Security, sir!! * they said in a firm and positive tone, although with some secret final giggles.

- Dylan: Maybe I'll end up getting used to that ridiculous nickname after all... * I said in an ironic tone towards my sister. * Very well, Roxy, can you take our puppy to our home, please.

- Roxy: I'll take care of it, Dylan. Let's go little one, we must go now.

- ¿¿¿: Right now I'm following you. *she said in a positive tone* It was a pleasure to have helped you with your plan but... do you think I could exhib.. * she said in a thoughtful tone as she walked towards the exit.

- Dylan: I'm sorry, little sister. Then tell me about your ideas... I'm in a bit of a hurry right now.

- ¿¿¿: Okay... sorry, see you later... * She said in an awkward but clear tone as she continued running with Roxy out of the park.

- Dylan: Dolly, did you notify my father to come here before the indicated time?

-Dolly: I made sure of it in the morning, with an additional anecdote so that he would come as soon as possible??

- Dolly: Ehh... what do you mean...?

- Doug: How are you, my children!!! *she said she appeared unexpectedly behind us with her firefighter uniform from her work almost torn, scaring us away at the same time* I came to help Dolly with an outstanding flea risk problem near this park.

   Yes, I was confused by that excuse but, at the same time, surprised that it worked after all.

- Doug: Dylan, what are you doing here?? I thought you would be home all day?? * He said in a confused tone when he saw me close to him, which made me uncomfortable at the same time.