I always hated opening my stocking up first🤣 I be tryna rush to the big boxes

"You didn't get me a coffee?" Zac whispered to her. "What's wrong with your hands and feet?" She remarked back as she snapped her neck at him. 

"Noted." He nodded his head up and down before he turned his attention back to Junior. "How long are you gonna be mad at me?" 

"How long did you lie to me? That's your time. Bringing in the new year single and ready to mingle." She taunted as she watched Zac's angry expression all over his face, she 

"Bet that." 

She ignored his response as they continued to watch Junior open his gifts. He walked away with a life size pickup truck, a bunch of clothes, and toys. Next up was the parents gifts, Junior had made Fatima an arts and craft coffee mug that his fingerprints on it since she is always drinking coffee. And Junior got Zac a painted blob canvas with his foot prints on it. Both Zac's parents and the God parents helped Junior out with this. 

"Thank you sweetie." Fatima gave him a hug and placed a kiss on his head, Zac did the same. Only thing left was Zac's and Fatima's gifts to each other. 

"I don't know why you looking at me. I returned all your gifts." She lied, the evidence was under the tree still. "You cappin son. I see the gifts right there." He pointed right at the big box that had his name on it. 

"Damn you caught me." She chuckled standing up and grabbing all of the gifts. Zac waited eagerly like a legit kid as he saw Fatima bring all the gifts over to him, she placed them on the coffee table and then sat back down. 

"Damn." She uttered. He didn't even wait for her to sit down before he started grabbing stuff. "My fault." He chuckled pointing the box he was holding back down. 

"Now before you do the most...all of this was before yesterday and you lucky the stores closed today cause all this shit would've went back." She sounded just like a black momma on Christmas who swore up and down you weren't getting shit. 

Zac began opening his gifts up. The first one being those funny board walk paintings you sit and get down but Fatima just slipped the dude a photo instead.

"Why is my forehead so big?" He asked inspecting the painting, it took up majority of the canvas. 

"Have you not seen yourself daddy?" Junior asked. He made his way over there and looked at the painting before busting out laughing. He was rolling on the floor and everything. Zac smacked his lips before going to the next gift. "Shit not even funny." 

"And that is your own face care stuff since you keep using mine and you not even using it properly either." Fatima stated as she watched Zac open a basket of facial products. "I don't know who puts sunscreen on before they put serums on their face but do you I guess." 

"You never taught me." He shrugged. 

"I didn't know you were interested. Instead of being a busy body touching shit, you should've asked me so I could tell you what each one does to your face and how to use them." She explained as she picked up the wrapping paper off the floor. 

"So what I am hearing is a spa date." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Maybe with a happy ending." 

"Did I not say I was single and ready to mingle?" She shooed him off. 

"Fatima stop playing with me deadass, it was funny at first but now you taking it to the extreme." He mugged her, she didn't even look his way. "And Junior it wasn't that funny man." He was still laughing. He would stop and then every time his eyes laid on the canvas, he was back laughing again. Fatima picked up the long rectangular box and headed it to him. "What is it?"