"Kia batameezi ha yeh?" Hammad scolded.

"Me bacha sakti hu tumhe!" Zaira said with a smug.

"Wo kese or kyu?" Haadi asked sceptical.

"Kyu to bad me bataungi leken agr you are in than say yes." Zaira smirked.

"Great tum dono dekhlo me chalta hu!" Hammad ran downstairs without waiting for the answer.

"Kia krdia tumne!" Haadi whined.

"Wait Haadi haddi!" Zaira smirked at left for her room.

Zaira came back with her economics books.

"Ye kia karahi ho?" Haadi asked.

"Chup rhao na do min bad ana room me!" Zaira replied and walked towards Hatim's room.

"Ajou!" Nazia's voice came in after she knocked.

"Chachu?" Zaira called Hatim who was watching Tv.

"Ji Ira?" Hatim asked.

"Chachu wo bhaiya nahi ha mujhe economic ke homework me help chaiye ha ap karadoge?" She asked sweetly.

"Is waaqt tumne home work krna ha?" Nazia asked with raised brows.

"Ji chachi bhaiya ne kaha tha krke rakhna nhi krungi to dantege! Bhaijaan bhi nahi ha toh mene soocha chachu se help lelu." Zaira said cutely.

"Ap log agar ofcourse busy na ho!" Zaira added.

Hatim looked at Naiza because she told him that she needs to talk.

She nodded because Haadi also said about Haider going crazy about Homework.

"Chalo neeche chale?" Hatim replied.

"Zaroor!" Zaira grinned.

"Ap jau me baqi books lekar ati hu!" She told Hatim as he made his way to the elevator.

"Jau ab chachi ke pair pakro maafi mango promise karo ainda nahi krunga!" She told to Haadi and left.

Haadi smirked and smiled at the same time he knew that she would ask for something in return later something which will get him in serious trouble but he decided to let go it.

"Mama apne bulaya tha?" Haadi laid next to her mother on bed.

"Baba ko legai apki partner!" Nazia replied.

"Achi baat haina!" Haadi said and hugged his mother.

"Sorry mama sachi me sorry!" Haadi apologised while hugging her tight.

"Ainda kroge?" Nazia melted.

"Nahii promise!" Haadi took her hand and kissed it.

"Is bar jane derahi no next time okay? Jo me bolu ek baat me manjaya kro." Nazia caressed his hair and said softly.

"Ji mama I love you!" Haadi kissed her hand again.

"Yahi mat sojana!" Nazia chuckled when Haadi was about to sleep.

"Baba se khaiyega sofe pe sojaye wese hi bhot satate he wo ajkal!" Haadi replied and soon drifted to sleep.

Hatim helped Zaira and Zaira smirked evilly after she was done. Haider have explained few questions to her in morning and asked her to complete rest of them without any help and she was to lazy to do it without any help so she pretended to help Haadi and got her one work done.

"Thank you chachuu!" Zaira hugged him.

Hatim kissed her head.

"Haider ko nahi batana na is bare me?" He asked with raise brows and teasing grin.