Soon, the exchange between the two was completed.
  The snake man didn't talk much to Ruan Ning and couldn't put it down with his new gem necklace.
  Ruan Ning took the initiative to say goodbye.
  After leaving the pyramid, Ruan Ning found a donation center next to the market and donated 300 suoso.
  Anyway, she can't take anything from this world with her, and holding the money is useless.
  Afterwards, she used the invisibility device to leave Tianyuan City.
  After trekking for an hour, Ruan Ning's invisibility device failed, revealing the appearance of a lion.
  Is it normal for there to be lions near Tianyuan City?
  Ruan Ning continued to walk with her legs. This time she walked for four hours. After confirming that she was far away from Tianyuan City, she took out the car from the space.
  Continue south.
  This time Ruan Ning didn't walk long, only about ten days, when two lines of small words appeared in front of her eyes.
  "Congratulations on successfully passing three levels and completing the trial."
  "Do you need to teleport to the treasure place? Please choose to confirm or cancel." ④思④Rabbit④网④文④Document④Share④④ and ④In④ Online ④Read④Read④
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "No, where's the reward?"
  The treasure map is not a system and will not give Ruan Ning the answer.
  There is no point in staying in a stalemate here now. I will definitely go back. Ruan Ning said to the smart assistant: "I'm leaving." The smart assistant
  was stunned: "What do you mean?"
  "You can treat me as a meaning too. "Consciousness, I want to leave this body now."
  "After I leave, there may be a consciousness that will take over the body, but I think it probably won't. It's more likely that this consciousness has disappeared. This body Only then will the body be occupied by me."
  Ruan Ning said: "If all consciousness of this body disappears, can you occupy it?"
  Intelligent assistant: "I don't have this function."
  Ruan Ning: "You can try it, since You can input so much knowledge into your brain, and you can also try to input instructions."
  The smart assistant feels like it has opened the door to a new world.
  "But if she is still conscious, you can't do this." Ruan Ning added: "Otherwise, be careful she digs you out and steps on you." The
  smart assistant said: "If she is still conscious, she will definitely resist, the brain How could you obey my orders?"
  Ruan Ning actually didn't know what would happen. Maybe after she left, this body would lose its vitality.
  She nodded, took out the necklace of the Son of Luck from the space and put it on: "Then we say goodbye, I wish you good luck, and also wish Wu Zetian good luck, and a successful upgrade."
  Intelligent Assistant: "I also wish you good luck ."
  Ruan Ning reached out and clicked to confirm.
  In an instant, she returned to the embrace of the sea.
  Ruan Ning quickly released the navigation device, then went to take a shower, wiping her hair while dialing the customer service number.
  00125 will be connected soon.
  The familiar voice of the system sounded: "00125 is at your service. Do you have any questions?"
  Ruan Ning lowered her voice: "Everyone is so familiar, so we don't need to be so polite. I went to the treasure place and cleared the level. Why? No reward?"
  The system immediately said: "Wait a moment, I will check it for you right away."
  After a while, the system said: "According to the feedback from the main system, you have received the reward. Do you want to return the plane? Where is the master's necklace?"
  "I have been busy here for more than three months," Ruan Ning couldn't believe it. "The reward is the necklace?"
  The system said: "This is a very important reward. Does the host want to return it? The Necklace of the Lord of Faces?”

  Ruan Ning doubted the importance of this: "Return it, it's useless for me to hold it."
  The system laughed: "Please put the necklace in front of the communicator."
  Ruan Ning took out the necklace from the space and placed it on the table. superior.
  Soon, the necklace disappeared.
  Ruan Ning blinked: "Then what?"
  The system explained: "The master of the plane has not got the necklace yet, and the main system will give you feedback in about ten minutes."
  Ruan Ning: "Okay, you How are you doing lately? How was the result of the last evaluation?"
  The system chuckled: "If it wasn't good, I wouldn't give you the compass."
  It lowered its voice and said, "This is a cheating tool in the trial land. Otherwise, the host will have to go through all the plots inside, which will take at least four or five years."
  "Of course, the real time is only three days."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "Okay, my dear, you are worthy of being two Zero."
  The system coughed: "In this trial, you should have improved your force value a lot. How do you feel now?"
  Ruan Ning: "You can't use your body to resist nuclear bombs and radiation anyway."
  The system comforted: "No need for the host. Too worried, you have changed a lot of processes, maybe the butterfly effect can make nuclear war disappear?"
  Ruan Ning: "I hope so."
  The two chatted casually for a while, and the system suddenly said: "Congratulations to the host ‌, this necklace has been left in the intelligent apocalypse for a long time. No one has randomly come across this unpopular apocalyptic novel, so no one can complete the task. It has been upgraded to an SSS-level task." "
  Lord of the Planes‌ I am very happy and have decided to grant you a wish."
  "Excuse me, what is your wish?"
  Ruan Ning blinked: "Any wish is acceptable?"
  System: "Not everything is possible, you need someone who can make it happen. "
  For example, it's like modifying the settings of the finale. The Lord of the Planes is not responsible for this, so it won't work."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and asked: "I remember that the first level took place in my world, so in my world After I left my parents, did my original world become a no-man's land?"
  System: "No, the no-man's apocalypse only selects scenes you are familiar with, and it will not happen in the world of your birth."
  Ruan Ning did not hesitate anymore . One second: "I have thought about it. My wish is to take my parents back to the original world and my hometown."
  After saying this, Ruan Ning's heart surged.
  The system smiled: "Okay, this wish has been conveyed to you, and the main system will reply in ten minutes." At
  this time, Ruan Ning became nervous: "Your elders won't disagree, right?"
  The system : "This main system cannot make the decision, it depends on the mood of the master of the plane."
  Ruan Ning thought to herself, then as you said before, the master of the plane is very happy.
  The ten minutes of waiting passed quickly, and now the ten minutes have passed like a year. Ruan Ning is anxiously waiting for the system to reply, and even the words to chat can't express what he wants.

Chapter 92
  Ten minutes finally passed, and the system dinged: "Congratulations to the host, the Lord of the Planes has agreed to your request and will open the door to time and space for you in one year. At that time, you can bring your parents back The original world."
  "But there is an agreement that you need to sign."
  Ruan Ning suddenly became nervous: "What do you mean?"
  The system said: "If you insist on going back, in order to maintain the balance of each world, your three The space and the attached planting space need to be stripped off."
  "However, you can choose an item to bring back in the space."
  "I suggest you can

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 131/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint