Since I can't leave here now, I'd better go to work.
  Isn't it just strip dancing? Maybe you can get some news and the secrets of this city.
  Ruan Ning: "Plan the route to work."
  The smart assistant muttered: "The route planning is completed. We found that there are only 21 smart coins left in your account. Please use public rail transit." "
  Please go 500 meters north. "
  Please turn right."
  Following the prompts of the smart assistant, Ruan Ning spent 42 minutes arriving at her workplace.
  This is an underground bar.
  After entering the door, Ruan Ning saw all kinds of colleagues, and of course there were purebred people like her.
  Generally speaking, purebred people will be looked down upon in various ways outside.
  The first reason is that no genetic modification has been carried out, and purebred people generally mean that they have no money. Without money, they have no cultural knowledge. Such people have neither force nor illiteracy, and they belong to the bottom of the bottom in society.
  But in entertainment venues, purebred people are quite popular.
  At present, genetic modification can only last for three or four generations. There are still quite a few people who maintain their original aesthetics and like the appearance of purebreds, mainly because they don’t have to cover their mouths when kissing.
  The advanced gene fusion person said that it was a world for the rich.
  Ruan Ning's third-generation clone, as a purebred, is quite popular in this underground bar. As soon as she came to the backstage, a makeup artist girl came to serve her. ★This ★ work ★ is provided ★ by ★ Si ★ Tu ★ Net ★ ★ online ★ to read ★
  This makeup artist has four arms and can draw eyebrows and apply lipstick at the same time.
  While putting on makeup, Ruan Ning pretended to ask casually: "Have you studied history?"
  The young lady kept busy with her hands: "Who can learn that? It's expensive and useless. It's better to learn a skill." "
  Like Why don't I just grab a bite of food from the robot?"
  Ruan Ning: "Then do you know who has learned it?"
  The young lady thought for a while: "Only people in rich areas can learn history, right? You can... Judging from the guests, no one I know has learned it."
  "Where is the knowledge of that matter?" Ruan Ning asked curiously.
  When the young lady heard this, she looked around nervously, then lowered her voice and warned: "Why do you ask such strange questions today? Be careful of being marked by the smart assistant and submit it to the smart center."
  Ruan Ning blinked: "I'm just asking casually. Asked."
  Because she has four arms, the young lady worked very efficiently and quickly finished applying makeup on Ruan Ning.
  After that, she brought Ruan Ning to the fitting room: "Which outfit are you going to wear today? Is it red? The tauren will definitely like it."
  Ruan Ning looked at the gossamer skirt on her hand and her scalp was numb: "Yes. Is it thicker?"
  The young lady was puzzled: "You took off your clothes on stage. Why are you wearing such thick clothes?"
  Ruan Ning: "You can take it off slowly. If you extend the performance time, maybe you can get more tickets. Reward."
  The young lady's eyes lit up: "Okay, I've never seen you do so many tricks before."
  Ruan Ning smiled at her.
  After changing her clothes, Ruan Ning received a notification from her smart assistant: "Your work number today is No. 9, and your performance is expected to be at 10 p.m."
  Ruan Ning hummed casually.
  The first person to take the stage was the cat-headed man. During the performance, the cat's tail was exposed and could be shaken.
  Ruan Ning watched for a moment, then walked to the bar counter and looked at the price on the screen.
  The cheapest wine costs 321 smart coins.
  She spent 2 yuan on a ride this year, and now she only has 19 yuan left.
  The bar staff knew Ruan Ning, so they came over and asked curiously: "What are you doing here? Do you want to drink? Aren't you in debt and restricted from spending?"
  Ruan Ning could only say: "I just want to take a look. "
  Then sit down." The staff member said, "With a beautiful woman sitting here, she might be able to attract customers and I can sell two more glasses of wine."