"Fuck!" Ruan Ning was frightened and fell back five hundred meters. She almost lost her balance and fell on the zombie. Fortunately, the zombie gave her a backing, otherwise she would have fallen flat on her face.
  Kankan stood firm, and Ruan Ning saw more than twenty zombies without looking back.
  Run quickly.
  While running wildly, Ruan Ning found that the place she was in should be a commercial street, with many shops around and countless zombies wandering inside.
  The impact of this scene was greater than that of the flood apocalypse. Ruan Ning waited for a minute for the CD to be completed, then used the teleportation skill to reach the roof of an office building.
  The flashing distance is five hundred meters, the direction is arbitrary, and it can also penetrate walls.
  Fortunately, there are no zombies on the roof.
  Ruan Ning quickly ran to the door of the rooftop and found that the door was locked. She breathed a sigh of relief and took out a car from the space to hold it against the door of the rooftop.
  Fortunately, this level's skills, space and props can all be used.
  According to the hints given by the treasure map, the previous one was a no-man apocalypse, and this one should be a zombie apocalypse. I just don’t know how to pass the level, and I can’t stay for another month.
  After thinking about it, Ruan Ning came to the edge of the roof and looked down.
  This look made people gasp and make their pupils tremble.
  The place below is densely packed with zombies, denser than ants. ~This~work~ is written by~Si~Tu~on~line~read~read~net~friend~organize~up~upload~
  Ruan Ning found that she was just lucky and was not teleported to the subway Mouth, otherwise you will definitely die.
  "No wonder the system wants to give god-level talents and S-level props. So this is what the treasure looks like inside?"
  Ruan Ning sighed inwardly. He released the RV from the space, washed the blood stains on his body first, and then ate it. Had a big meal.
  The next test is not easy, and you still have to have a full stomach.
  After taking a rest, Ruan Ning took out the treasure map from the space and found that it was still motionless.
  It looks like I still have to clear the level.
  "But how can I pass the level?"
  Ruan Ning was worried. Is it about killing zombies? How many should I kill?
  How about going down first and killing two of them?
  She can only use the teleportation skill three times a day, and each time needs to be one minute apart. Ruan Ning simply left the RV on the roof of the building and prayed that the large RV would not collapse the roof.
  Fortunately, the building can bear enough weight.
  Then, she tied a climbing rope on the RV and hung it down.
  On the 25th floor, she finally found an open window.
  After observing that there were no zombies in the house, Ruan Ning quickly climbed through the window, unlocked the rope safety lock, and observed the inside of the house.
  This should be a high-rise office with a boss's chair, a computer, and a sofa for guests.
  Ruan Ning tried the light and found that there was no power. There was a desk calendar on the desk. The date on it showed December 2025. The owner of the desk calendar drew a circle on the 12th to mark the Double Twelve.
  It turned out to be an e-commerce merchant?
  Ruan Ning could only guess out of thin air that the time now should be after Double Twelve, otherwise she would have to work overtime even on weekends, right?
  007 understands everything.
  Without any more information, Ruan Ning took out a full set of explosion-proof clothing from the space, put it on, and then picked up an ax to try it out.
  In the past, she would have been unable to straighten her waist while wearing this outfit, but now she can do so easily.
  After preparations were completed, Ruan Ning walked to the door of the office and was about to open the door when a scream suddenly came from somewhere.
  "Ahhhhh!"
  Then, she felt the sound of running, which should be two floors above.

  It seems that the zombie apocalypse occurred on the weekend. This company did not work overtime because it was busy on Double Twelve. Other workers were not so lucky and died on the job.
  This scream probably attracted a large number of zombies.
  Even so, Ruan Ning still didn't make much noise. After opening the office door, she cautiously walked out and found that it was empty except for the computer cubicle.
  Because the lighting is not good, the room is still a little dark.
  As expected, this floor... at least there were no zombies in this company. She slowly reached the door and found that it was locked from the outside.
  You can get out, but the door is made of glass. Just smash it, but it will make a sound.
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment and hit the glass door with an axe.
  The sound of "bang" was deafening in the silent building.
  Ruan Ning simply didn't go out. She stood at the half-opened door waiting for the "guests."
  Probably because the zombies had average climbing and descending skills, three zombies staggered over after about two minutes.
  Smelling the smell of humans, they instantly went crazy.
  Ruan Ning has a keen sense of smell. Before her eyes were stung by the zombies, her nose was already stung by the fumes, even through her helmet.
  Oh my god, this rotten smell.
  Resisting the desire to vomit, Ruan Ning waited for the zombies to approach and then chopped them down with an axe.
  There was a bang, then a grunt, and the head rolled on the ground for a long time and then slowly stopped.
  Get three heads‌.
  Ruan Ning felt gastric acid reflux, and endured the discomfort to check if there were any changes in the treasure map.
  The result was nothing.
  Is it that killing zombies doesn’t work, or are they killing too few?
  Ruan Ning decided to try again.
  Adopting this wait-and-see approach, Ruan Ning chopped off eight heads in the next ten minutes.
  The treasure map still didn't respond.
  There are more and more zombies on the 25th floor. Ruan Ning is a novice after all, so she quickly uses the locator to return to the RV.
  First thing, take a shower.
  It really stinks.
  This is not a zombie drama. The smell of rotting corpses really goes straight to the sky and makes people's scalp numb.
  After taking a shower, Ruan Ning still felt a smell on her body. She couldn't wear perfume in this situation. She could only force herself to ignore the smell at the tip of her nose and sit down to study the treasure map.
  The result was still nothing.
  It's almost dark now and it's not suitable to move outside. Ruan Ning thought for a while, took out the drone from the space, and planned to scout four directions.
  The south side of the building happens to be the subway entrance, where there are the most zombies, and further south is still the bustling commercial center.
  To the north is an alley with relatively few zombies.
  Of course, it's only relatively south.
  There is a commercial street to the east, and then there is another building. That building is higher than the floor where Ruan Ning is waiting, blocking the view.
  Flying further east, Ruan Ning found someone on the top floor of a commercial plaza.
  This was probably a group of people who had temporarily taken shelter. There were seventeen people in total, including adults and children. It was obvious that they were unfamiliar with each other. They were hiding against the wall in twos and threes. They must have been hungry. abdomen.
  Ruan Ning's drone had a stealth device attached to it, so no one noticed it.
  Silently taking note of this group of people, Ruan Ning let the drone fly around

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 125/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint