"What do you mean by okay?" Hou Yuhan was not satisfied with this answer.
  Yin Jiarou: "As long as everyone at the base is living well, I actually don't have any worries. I can sleep five or six hours a day."
  "Eight hours a day is best."
  Hou Yuhan shook her head, she knew how to preach. It is necessary to stop in moderation and not to push too hard: "I have class soon. You ask Lili and the others to be careful on the road. Exchange of supplies is second, safety first."
  Yin Jiarou laughed: "Okay."
  In fact, both As friends, the personalities are quite complementary. Yin Jiarou has strong execution ability and decisive personality, while Hou Yuhan is gentle and careful, and is willing to take care of his friends.
  I just don’t know what the future will be like.
  The next day, Ruan Ning decided to stay at the Scarlet Base.
  The reason was nothing else. Lili and the others had a car, but they couldn't be invisible all day long, so they couldn't follow the car.
  Just in case, Ruan Ning asked the monitor to keep up with Lili. The disadvantage of this is that Chu Dingfeng cannot be monitored 24 hours a day. Ruan Ning can only keep an eye on Chu Dingfeng for a few hours a day.
  Fortunately, Chu Dingfeng was in a salty state.
  Because the Scarlet Base entered the wooden house in the morning and evening to check on him every day, Ruan Ning could only choose these two times to come. The evening was okay, but the morning was really early, and he had to get up after five o'clock.
  Winter is coming slowly and the temperature is dropping. ~This~work~ is provided~by~si~tu~网~~online~for reading~At
  this time, the bed is the ‌real home‌.
  Ruan Ning persisted for a few days, going to the Scarlet Base to report every day before dawn, then returning to the RV to catch up on her sleep, and making another trip at night.
  Everything is business as usual at the Bloody Base.
  Things didn't go so well for Lili, because the road was now prone to collapse halfway, and they had to take a long detour, which might not be enough.
  It took them about five days to reach the vicinity of New Hope Base.
  Hiding the car, the five of them entered the base on foot. After seeing the huge human settlements, the girls' pupils were shocked.
  Even Lili was amazed.
  The five girls looked at me and I looked at you, grabbed their backpacks and walked towards the gate of the base.
  After filling out the entry form and signing the commitment letter, Lili whispered: "I feel like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden." Her
  companion gave her a "me too" look.
  The staff said: "Since you are not here to check in, you can go directly to the official trading area."
  After that, he took out a hand-drawn map and showed it to the five people.
  "If you want to sell things inside, you must first apply for a stall permit, but our base will not take a commission."
  After specifying the address to the five girls, the staff began to introduce the trading rules.
  "The easiest way for you is to sell the things you want to sell directly to the official, exchange them for contribution points, and then use the contribution points to purchase items in the stall trading area." "
  Of course, if you don't mind the trouble, you can do it at the stall Slowly bargain in the trading area. It should be noted that you must protect your belongings, especially after leaving New Hope, some people will steal and rob in the periphery."
  Lili nodded.
  Probably realizing that Lili was the leader, and there were two other girls who seemed to be afraid of her, the staff then said to her: "Also, you only got the transaction certificate, and you must do it before 8 o'clock in the evening." Leave the base to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings."
  "I suggest you leave at dawn to avoid meeting others after dark."
  Lili: "I understand."
  Write down everything, Lili leads He followed the other four people to the official trading area.
  There were people coming and going on the road and it was very lively.
  In addition to Lili who often goes on missions, two of the other four girls have not left the bloody base for a long time, and they are also a little afraid of men. When they see a man approaching, they will stick to Lili. Korea.