No wonder Wu Dawei didn't know that Zhou Anyuan had relatives. It turned out that he met them later.
  Ruan Ning looked at the black sign next to the hospital bed, which read the name of Zhou Anyuan's grandfather, Jiang Xuan.
  Ruan Ning felt that the name looked a bit familiar.
  There is only one reason why this world looks familiar to her. Ruan Ning opened the original book and used the search function to find Jiang Xuan.
  The result is nothing.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and chose to search for the word "Jiang" alone.
  This time there is a result. There is indeed Jiang Xuan in the novel, but the two characters appear separately in the original novel.
  Fortunately, she had read the plot of the original book countless times recently, otherwise it would be difficult to notice the names presented separately.
  After figuring out the cause and effect, Ruan Ning sighed: "This plot was not affected by the butterfly effect."
  The novel is quite complicated and involves the subsequent big plot, so there is no way to make changes.
  In short, the two of them were poisoned, and the poison was not given to Jiang Fuhai, but to Jiang Xuan.
  In the original novel, this is the opportunity for Yan Ruoxue to be conquered by Chu Dingfeng.
  Yan Ruoxue has always had different ideas from Chu Dingfeng, and she even supports her father Yan Fangming, who is now a senior executive at the New Hope Base. $$思$$Rabbit$$wen$$file$$share$$enjoy$$and$$online$$on$$read$$read$$
  From the perspective of the two fathers and daughters, the private base is ruthless and ruthless, everywhere Killing people, internal high-level officials control food and do not treat base members as human beings, but what Yan Ruoxue wants is a place that respects life, helps the weak, and ensures fairness.

  With this belief, Yan Fangming created a small base to help the old, weak, sick and disabled when the government was weak in the original novel, and Yan Ruoxue has been staying there.
  Of course Chu Dingfeng dismissed this. This is the end of the world, and all moral ethics have been overturned.
  When the food runs out, who is willing to give away what they have worked so hard for to others?
  He had some feelings for Yan Ruoxue, and he was just waiting for her to be taught a lesson and understand his hard work.
  This lesson was particularly painful for Yan Ruoxue.
  There was a rebellion in that small base. Her father was betrayed by his most trusted subordinates and the people who had rescued him. He died of grief and anger under house arrest.
  Her mother died tragically to protect her.
  The old, weak, sick and disabled in the base, as well as those who supported his father, were bleeding like rivers.
  Yan Ruoxue felt like she was falling into purgatory, and all her thoughts were lost, so she was subdued by Chu Dingfeng.
  Jiang Xuan was one of the founders of the small base and fully supported Yan Fangming. He was regarded as a thorn in the side of the rebels. His death by poisoning was the beginning of the rebellion.
  In the New Hope Base, Jiang Xuan certainly does not have as big an identity as in the original book, but as a once world-famous economics professor, he definitely has a little say in the formulation of base trading policies.
  The most important thing is that he undoubtedly supports Yan Fangming.
  Zhou Anyuan estimated that he reunited with Jiang Xuan not long ago. He didn't know about his grandfather's situation, so he didn't guess that it was a struggle for power.
  If you want to save people, Jiang Xuan's life and death is easy to resolve, because he appears in two paragraphs. The last sentence is Yan Fangming saying that Mr. Jiang died without being rescued.
  Just change this sentence.
  The question is what should Jiang Fu Hai do?
  His plot ended earlier, so there is definitely no way to start by modifying the plot.
  After leaving the hospital, Ruan Ning was a little worried: "Yan Ruoxue is not here, and Sun Yongchao has also gone to sea. I have no help here."
  System: "In fact, according to the current situation, even if Jiang Fuhai is clearly told what poison they have , and there may be no way to detoxify."
  Ruan Ning: "That's right."
  Ruan Ning never thought about not saving Jiang Fuhai. After all, the two of them had contacted each other several times, and Jiang Fuhai uprightly kept his promise and would not refuse to save him in the face of death.
  You still have to find a way if you can.