"Sakuya?!" Kakashi and Guy say in surprise. They notice Kyo and Mika.

"You guys know what's going on?" I query as I narrow my eyes at the ANBU and Sound ninja before me. "I just saw Sasuke pursuing the Sand ninja."

"We're under attack," Says Kakashi. "We're glad you're here, though. We could really use your help."

"You still have to make up for ditching me last month," I tell him flatly.

Kakashi replies, "If we survive this, then I'll make it up to you. There are quite a lot of them, huh?"

Guy says, "We've been careless, and now even Hokage-sama." He turns his head to the purple barrier, gasping. "Kakashi! Look, there! Inside the barrier!" We follow his gaze to see not the Kazekage with Hiruzen, but Orochimaru.

"Orochimaru," Kakashi growls.

"Orochimaru?!" Sakura exclaims, having freed herself from the Genjutsu. "Hey, Sasuke...!" She turns to the arena, only to see the Uchiha having vanished. "What?! He's... He's gone!"

Two Sound ninja leap for Sakura and I mentally curse. I swiftly unsheathe my Saki Kiri and blur right in front of Sakura. She gasps and covers her head, making me internally roll my eyes. Hasn't she learned anything since joining Team Seven?

With a vicious swipe of my sword, two bodies hit the floor, landing with heavy thuds. This causes the pinkette to peek up at me.

"Hey, there, Pinky," I greet with a cheeky smile. She sweat drops a little.

Kakashi tells Sakura, throwing her a sheepish closed eye smile, "Sakura? Just stay there while Sakuya, Mika, Masaki, Kyo, Sanna, Ren and I trim the enemy down to size. By the way, Sakuya?" I hum as I glance at him. "That was a nice save, there!"

I grin, making the two Jounin and green eyed girl sweat drop. "Thanks, Kakashi!" I also take note of Masaki and Ren fending off Sand Sound ninja. While Masaki is weak at Genjutsu, he can still get himself out of it.

I spin my katana before I leap into the fray while cutting down Sand and Sound ninja. Homura either slashes or bites into their necks in her Sabertooth form. Kyo uses his own sword to cut down enemies and Mika, Sanna and Masaki use their Kekkei Genkai. Ren crystallises the Sound and Sand ninja.

I see other ninja that look just like Ren use the Crystal Release on the enemies, too. Those must be the other members of the Takahashi clan.

Hotaru is shooting out bursts of lightning and the Blossoms Jounin are also using their Kekkei Genkai, with Okami musing his sword.

A Chunin with shades perches on a rail and shoots out flames at incoming Sound ninja.

I engage three Sound ninja in swordplay, the enemy wielding kunai knives. Our bodies blur and our blades glint in the sunlight as they clash. I feel the exhilaration of combat.

I deflect a kunai for my neck and another for my stomach. I deflect a third kunai and go back and forth between the ninja. As I was busy deflecting the two on my right, the third ninja stabs my left leg with a kunai.

I hiss at the pain before I thrust put my left fist, filled with chakra. I feel it meet the target and there's a grunt of pain before he goes flying and crashes to the floor.

I land on the back of a chair before leaping back avoid a swipe from the Sound ninja's kunai. I dodge another swipe before thrusting my sword into his chest, instantly killing him. I duck to avoid the third ninja's attack before I backflip.

I ram my chakra powered foot into the ninja's face and he goes sailing back with a cry, hitting the floor.

I sense two ninja coming at me from my left. Without looking at them, I do hand signs and hold up the back of my hand. "Earth Style: Earth Shield!" A huge, thick shield of earth appears and the Sound ninja were unable to react in time before they slam painfully hard into my shield. I barely blink as Kakashi sweat drops largely and the enemies are thrown to the floor.