18:He Is A Suspect!

i didn't proof read the chapter.

                                            He Is A Suspect!

"I left for a day... and there's some MILF harassing you"

"Five days" Elrid grumbled out, wincing when he heard his own scratchy and grogged voice.

He blinked, his eyes blurry and mind disoriented with haziness. He tried to shake it off, which resulted in a pounding head and stream of curses from his water parched throat. "Every fucking time!!!" grumbling, he clutched his throbbing head. God, that fucking hurts!!

Miles grimaced at the sight of cursing boy. Elrid was always like this after his episodes; a throbbing head -which honestly feels like Thor is hammering his head and a sore body which felt like he was run over by a tank.

"there's pills over there..." pointing at the side table to a still grunting and cursing Elrid, Miles whispered. Because he knows the boy will be quite sensitive to sounds for a while. Also, he doesn't want to be at the receiving end of Elrid's rage fit. The boy hummed in appreciation, searching the said pills with squinted eyes as they were still sensitive to light. Even if it was practically dark inside his room as Sylvia already drawn out the curtains inside to block out the lights.

"How long was I out??" popping a pill while drowning it with now bitter cold coffee- thanks mom- he asks, looking for his phone or anything to point out which day is this.

"Just eight hours...." the way Miles said it, it was like the ghost was disappointed on him. like he genuinely expected the white-haired boy to sleep for three or four days maximum.

Humming, Elrid glance towards his ghost buddy, who was as usual sitting on his favourite multicoloured armchair with that bloodied smug smile and judging pale blue eyes; which was by the way now directed at the boy with a keen look. Even though Miles looked like he was enjoying the boy's misery, Elrid can see the retreating sliver of concern and alert. He didn't try to acknowledge it though. Miles can clam up pretty fast when someone confront him about his feelings. Then just as he thought they were gone the next moment he blinked, hiding in that depth of pale blue. Sighing in that exasperated way of his- which earned a smirk from Miles- Elrid climbs out of his comfy bed, his legs slightly wobbly from all the hour he spent on his bed. Unconscious of course.

And like they know he would be waking up in that exact moment, Sylvia was there, keeping the door open for Jaemin who trailed behind his wife with a tray containing several bowls- from the aroma he got, Elrid can tell it was soups- and a small kettle with ginseng tea- they are good for de-stress or so his dad say- on his hands.

The moment Sylvia saw her baby standing away from the bed, she ran to him, pulling Elrid into a bone crushing hug. Elrid gasped, his breath stuck on his throat as she tightened the hug.

"Are you okay baby?? What happened??? Is it another ghost??? Do you need to go to hospital?? Should we call Harrison?? We probably shou-"

"mom" Elrid huffed, trying to push Sylvia so he can escape from that insane clutch of his mom. For all that 4'9 height and a chubby body she sure got a grip. "I'm okay.... Just loosen up the" he grunted. "Hug.... "As the perfect father figure, he is, Jaemin decided to rescue his son from crushing his ribs and lungs from that deathly hug of his wife. placing the tray on his son's bedside table, Jaemin walked towards the hugging duo or more like a clinging mother and suffocating son. Giving Elrid a small smile he pried the still rambling Sylvia off of him, wounding his arms around his wife who tried to flung herself to the boy while Elrid took a much-needed breath.