16:That's Unpleasant.

That's Unpleasant.

"Can you help me, please." Callum glance up from his notebook. his eyebrows raising when he notices the white-haired boy.

Elrid was in front of him, clad in his usual black hoodie with a cracked white skull on its middle- from where he got his fashion sense, it's a mystery- and a skin tight black jeans. His pale skin and white hair such a contrast to his attire.

Callum gives the Elrid a once over; like he was searching what the said help would be without even saying. The boy doesn't know what the red head had found, but suddenly he was smiling- that mischievous one which always made his jade eyes sparkle like emerald. "Buy me lunch, we have a deal" Elrid nodded his head without even batting an eye. He knows the red head won't ask something ridiculous even though Callum can be stupid. Sometimes. And its not like buying lunch would make him a broken ass.

Just as the red head nodded his head as an affirmation for continuing about the favour; Elrid shuffled forward, ebony eyes frantically looking for any unwanted people as he doesn't want someone to hear their conversation. "Uh, what is your brother's f-favourite food??" he whispered out.

Caleb's favourite food?? Callum was surprised. He didn't think Elrid would come to him with a question related to Caleb. I mean I'm his brother and all. And everybody knows how close knitted the Murphy brothers are. But that didn't mean Elrid was there, in front of him asking questions about Caleb's hobbies and likes- just like some of his brother's admirers do. Quite the opposite actually. Elrid doesn't even talk about Caleb unless they asked him to. So, seeing the boy in front of him- awkwardly asking about his brother's favourite food when they're three weeks into their dating is actually surprising.

"You should've asked him..." supressing his teasing tone, he gives a questioning look. Elrid sighs, like he was exasperated with the red head.

"Yeah, I know, but I can't."

"ah~ it's a surprise, right??" Emmerson chimes in, suddenly popping beside them like she was summoned. Elrid flinched at her sudden intrusion whereas the red head just rolled his eyes like he was expecting her to jump upon them. I mean I could sniff out those nasty peppermint from miles away.

"So... what's the plan??" Emmerson chirps, popping her peach flavoured gum.

"Yes, the plan...." The red head cleared his throat, urging Elrid to speak.

"a picnic date" Elrid mumbled out, his pale cheeks pinkening as he notices their silence.

"How romantic" Emmerson coos, pinching the timid boy's cheeks.

Callum was surprised, he honestly thought Caleb would be the one to take initiation on everything and anything in their relationship. Not that he was complaining. Its their relationship, they can do whatever they want. But still, man... I didn't know he had it in him. So, him being a good friend he is, Callum decided to help his new brother. "Well, he actually eats everything... well expect- "

"Fish... I know." The boy cut him off. "I know that... but that's not the case. I want to introduce him to our culture.... You know?? Food and drinks...." now Callum got what the boy was hinting.

"Then you should've started with that" popping her gum, Emmerson gave the boy an admonishing look.

"Actually, Lebi doesn't have any allergy. The only thing he steers clear off are fish, coffee and tea" Yes because they taste weird; Elrid knows, the male ranted about his distaste on coffee and tea for hours during their cafe date. it was cute though.