Infinity Stadium! Raul's Challenge!

Depuis le début

"Sweet! You won't regret it!" Valt exclaimed and ran towards the door until Kit stopped him.

"Do you know where to look for him?" Kit asked.

"Exactly." Valt said stopping.

"As we know he lives in his van." Kit explained. "He could be anywhere."

"Hm." Valt thought, crossing his arms over his chest, but soon smiled a smile that meant that he was up to something. "I came up with something! You'll love it!"

~~~~~~~

Valt raised his hands up showing the whole team a strange drawing. "And what is this?" Rantaro asked looking at Valt's drawing.

"It's a copy of it, right?" Valt asked happily.

"Well, yes, if you close both eyes." Kit agreed hesitantly.

"Drawing time in kindergarten?" Silas asked sarcastically.

"Judging by the comments of others, it's good that I don't see." Waki said. After Valt came up with this idea, she followed him and Kit to keep an eye on them. She knew how much Valt's ideas could attract trouble.

"Believe me. I wish I were blind like you." Silas said agreeing with the words of the blind girl.

"We'll put up posters. Have you seen it? All over town." Valt explained.

"Looks like he's wanted." Shasa said sarcastically. "I smell success."

"So this is a person?" Honey asked.

"Obviously!" Valt exclaimed, offended by everyone's comments and everyone looked at him with an apologetic smile. "Sister, they hurt me!" Valt whined hugging Waki. Waki began to stroke Valt's head, calming him down.

"Kit, you saw him, right?" Сuza said as he approached with a notepad and pencil in his hands and all attention switched to him. "Describe."

A few minutes after Kit described Cuze Raul, the portrait was finally ready. "This more like it?" Cuza asked showing Raul's portrait to the team.

"Exactly." Kit agreed.

"You're great at drawing." Honey praised him.

"Huh. He looks like a criminal." Silas said looking at the portrait.

"Not fair! Some guys get all the talent." Valt was indignant and buried his head in Waki's chest, while the white-haired girl began stroking his head again, trying to calm him down.

~~~~~~~

"It's like he evaporated." Valt said to Waki walking next to him. They both headed to the place where they trained, as Valt wanted to clean the stadium.

"He didn't disappear. Kit said that he appeared when help was needed." Tried to cheer up Waki.

"A?" Suddenly Valt stopped and looked at the uninvited guest, who was inspecting the stadium from an old stone gazebo. The uninvited guest turned around and grinned when he noticed Valt and Waki.

"I found you!" Valt exclaimed joyfully. Wakari covered her ears, flinching at Valt's loud voice. Raul laughed at the boy's reaction. "Can't be!" Valt exclaimed, throwing the mop and bucket to the side and running up to Raul. "We've been looking for you everywhere!"

"It's good to see that the stadium is in good condition." Raul said as he waved his hand around the stadium while Waki approached them. "Are you looking after him?"

"In my situation. Valt helps a lot." Waki said. "Hello again Raul."

"Hello Waki." Raul said hello.

"Well, yes. Mopping floors. Good for biceps." Valt continued to boast, but suddenly stopped when realization came to him. "Just a minute. Do you know each other!?"