The Return of Doomscizor!

thoughts, memories - italicized

Everyone practiced while Silas watched them and gave everyone advice, annoying the bladers. Wakari listened, leaning against the wall next to the podium.

"Ready? Set!" The referee announced and Rantaro and Rixen got ready to launch.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Yelled Rantaro and Rixen and launched the bey. Rixon's bey smoothly presimmoned into the arena, and Roktavor swayed from side to side.

"I suggest you deal with the launcher first." Silas advised with a smirk. Rantaro ignored him and turned his attention back to the arena. At the first collision, Roktavor flew out of the arena.

"Rixon's crushing victory." The referee announced.

"I'm handsome." Rixon said in victory.

"If the strategy isn't working, then it's time to change it." Silas said, taunting Rantaro.

"Give me a break, will you?" Replied Rantaro, sick of Silas comments.

"You're lucky to get advice from an expert." Silas continued.

"And how am I supposed to repay that!" Protested Rantaro, annoyed by Silas behavior. Silas's smirk faded.

"They can dispense with the scenes for once." Wakari said as she approached Valt's blue silhouette. Valt looked at her then turned his gaze back to Rantaro and Silas.

"It's time to show yourself." Valt said. "You can do it!" Continued Valt to support the Rantaro and Wakari covered her ears in a shudder at Valt's loud voice.

"Thank you." Thanked Rantaro for Valt's encouragement.

"Just be bold and don't back down!" Continued Valt.

"Okay, you ready?" asked Rantaro and ran at Silas. Silas stepped aside and Rantaro ran past him. Wakari stepped aside when she saw Rantaro's silhouette approaching. Rantaro ended up falling right on top of Valt.

"I said don't retreat, don't step into a hug." Valt's voice came from under Rantaro.

"Good point." Agreed Rantaro, standing up. "Silas, you've met a worthy opponent." Rantaro said, showing him Roktavor.

"Oh yes! Look out!" Rantaro encouraged Valt, raising his fist in the air.

"I can manage with my eyes closed." Silas replied, taunting him. Rantaro looked at him irritably.

They can't do without a scene after all." Sighed Wakari as she watched the silhouettes.

~~~~~~~

Roktavor exploded. "Am I supposed to be impressed?" Asked Silas sarcastically. Rantaro gritted his teeth at his words. "I don't believe you're worthy of the first lineup, and that staunch launch of yours. He is the worst. You're awful, both of you." Silas continued.

He's crossing the line. Wakari thought as she watched Silas silhouette.

"They're the reason the team is sinking. You all know that. BC sol were the best until you showed up." Silas continued, blaming Valt and Rantaro.

"We're in a tough period and that's it!" Objected Valt.

"You want to see what strength is?" Asked Silas, pointing a finger at Valt's chest. "Come on, I'll show you if you have the guts." Silas continued. Suddenly there was a thumping sound and everyone looked at Waki in shock. Silas grabbed his head where Waki had hit him and looked at her irritably.