Secret Fire! Red Eye!

thoughts, memories - italicized

"italics" - the words of the characters from the recording.

"Ready? Set!" Golden Eye announced. Valt and Azure Eye prepared to launch.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Valt and Azure Eye shouted and launched the beys. The beys landed smoothly on the arena and began circling around the arena. But soon Valtryek began to accelerate.

"Great. Well done!" Valt encouraged Valtryek.

"Flawless launch of the Azure Eye." Silver Eye noticed.

"Destroy him! Come on!" Golden Eye ordered. Red Eye watched the fight silently.

Valtryek continued to accelerate. Soon both beys headed to the center. "Go Valtryek! Spring Attack!" Valt and Azure Eye shouted. Their beys clashed trying to push each other aside, but Shadow Valtryek ended up pushing Genesis Valtryek away.

"Congratulations for finally listening to your bey. But it's too little too late." Azure Eye said mockingly. "Shadow Valtryek! Show the newcomers what's what!" Shadow Valtryek attacked Genesis Valtryek causing him to fly up.

"Hold on partner!" Valt exclaimed.

"Perfect. Victory is ours." Golden Eye stated.

"You underestimate him too much." Waki stated and everyone except Ashtem and Red Eye looked at her in bewilderment.

"This is not the end! We did not come for defeat!" Valt exclaimed and Valtryek crashed into the edge of the arena and suddenly accelerated.

Waki's eyes flashed gold for a moment when she heard Valtryek speed up. New trick?

"Let's!" Valt exclaimed. Suddenly Valtryek glowed neon blue and accelerated greatly.

"What's happening!?" Azure Eye exclaimed in panic. Shadow Valtryek tried to catch up with Genesis Valtryek, but it was all in vain. Soon, Genesis Valtryek began to circle around Shadow Valtryek, forming a trap from which he could not escape.

"Unbelievable." The boy standing next to Red Eye said in shock.

"Well, no! It can't be!" The Azure Eye exclaimed, not believing what was happening. "I don't believe!"

"Destroy him!" Valt exclaimed and Genesis Valtryek blew Shadow Valtryek apart with the first blow. Azure Eye looked in shock as the pieces of the exploded bey fell into the arena.

"A crushing victory for Genesis Valtryek. Valt Aoi wins." Golden Eye announced.

"Ta-dah!" Valt exclaimed joyfully.

Well done miracle boy. Waki smiled faintly, bowing her head. "Three one Ashtem." Reminded Waki and Ashtem frowned at the snake pit blader yet another defeat.

"How did he turn around? He was on the edge, but somehow he bounced back." The Azure Eye was indignant.

"I believed in my partner." Valt answered after hearing the indignation of the Azure Eye.

"And I will never believe that you fought honestly!" Azure Eye objected.

"I believed in Valtryek and unleashed his power." Valt explained.

"I should have won!" Azure Eye objected. "My launch was better than yours. Huh? Oh no! Wait a second! No fair!" Azure Eye exclaimed and a circle formed under his feet where he fell.