Infinity Stadium! Raul's Challenge!

thoughts, memories - italicized

"Get ready for the world league. The greatest tournament on earth!" Hanami's voice was heard from the video. "Teams from around the world with the highest ratings will clash in the arena to find out who is the best of the best." Kris put her elbow on the table and thoughtfully put her hand on her palm, while Waki slept on the sofa with her hands behind her head. "Talent alone is not enough for such a title. Bladers who want to win better prepare for the competition of their lives."

Kris stopped the video and got up from the table, deciding to go see how the team was coping with training without a coach. But before leaving the office, she turned around and looked at the girl sleeping on the sofa.

She didn't sleep that night again. Kris thought with concern, but then smiled sadly. Let her rest a little longer. Kris left the office, quietly closing the door behind her.

~~~~~~~

Kris bursts into the office, closing the door with a loud slam, forgetting about the white-haired girl who was sleeping on the couch in her office. As a result, Wakari jumped up from a loud sound that woke her up.

"Oh, sorry Waki. I forgot you were asleep." Kris said with regret when she saw the blind girl's sleepy state.

"Everything is fine." Waki answered sleepily. "I should have gotten up a long time ago anyway. But judging by the sound with which the door closed, someone clearly angered you."

"No, just." Kris said with a sigh. "The team is having a hard time coping without a coach."

"Trad helped the team with advice on beys and performances." Waki agreed with Kris's words, tilting her head to the side and closing her colorless eyes again as Kris sat back down in the chair.

"Waki. Maybe?" Kris started, but the blind girl immediately interrupted her before she could finish.

"No. I won't become a coach." Waki answered turning her head towards where Kris' voice came from.

"But Waki. You became Valt's teacher." Kris tried to persuade her.

"Valt is a slightly different story." Waki said. "In order to be a coach of the entire team, you need to have vision to monitor the entire team and help with their beys if something happens to them. Kris, I don't see anything, only the silhouettes of the bladers, and in the case of damage to the bey, I can't help. I'm sorry."

"Right." Kris agreed sadly. Suddenly both girls were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Sorry to bother Kris. But we got an idea about a coach." Valt exclaimed as he entered the office with Kit. "Oh Waki are you here too?"

"Hello Valt and Kit." Waki said tilting her head to the side with a faint smile.

"So, what about the coach?" Kris asked.

"It could be our friend Raul." Kit exclaimed and Waki trembled at his words.

Raul coach BC sol? With a drop of sweat on his forehead, Waki remembers the voice of the laughing old man. Something tells me there won't be a quiet place in BC sol anymore. Although on the other hand, if he is nearby, he will be able to help the team and me. Waki thought, remembering that there were more turquoise cracks after their journey into the snake pit.

"Who?" Kris asked again.

"The old man who helped Valtryek. He is the best bey expert!" Valt stated confidently.

"No one knows more than him! I guarantee it." Valt Kit supported the words by showing his thumb.

"Are you sure about him?" Kris asked doubtfully. "Well, one meeting won't hurt."