Twin Scythes! Double Strike!

thoughts, memories - italicized

"We're getting ready for another awesome day. The BC sol and AS Galeos battle is only moments away." Began Hanami. "First in the ring were the bladers, who were teammates in Japan. And now former friends are becoming rivals."

"Finally I was wondering when we would meet in the ring." Said Daigo without emotion looking at Valt.

"So have I." Said Valt seriously.

"So much depends on you, you know, BC sol getting into the world league depends on this fight." Said Daigo and a purple aura surrounded him.

"Are you sure about your tactics?" Asks Valt.

So this is what they meant when they said Daigo was playing with mind. Waki thinks as he watches the two silhouettes.

"Direct hit. We lost." Silas says, sitting next to Waki.

"Like you wanted him to win." Wakari said without taking her eyes off the silhouettes and Silas grinned.

"Like you see something." He said, mocking her.

"Looks can be deceiving, but your ego doesn't understand that." Waki replied and Silas looked at her irritably.

"Match one! First fight!" The referee announced and Valt and Daigo got ready to launch.

"Ready? Set!" Announced the referee.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!" Yelled Daigo and Valt and launched the beys. Both beys landed smoothly in the arena.

"We've got a classic start in front of us. Valtryek started with a quick launch, and Doomscizor is unpredictable!" Commented Hanami.

"He didn't use the hunt launch." Said Valt in surprise.

"One battering attack and the other dodging. An improved game of cat-and-mouse. The cat's in trouble. Valt's bey is about to run out of strength." Hanami continued to comment.

"Hold on partner!" Said Valt and Daigo grinned.

"It's too late. Now we're going to rip him apart with a double punch!" Said Daigo and Doomscizor attacked Valtryek. At the first blow, Valtryek exploded.

"Crushing victory for Krusher Doomscizor. Victory in the first match for AS Galeos. The score is one zero." Announced the referee. Valt grabbed his hair in frustration.

"Too easy. I wonder how BC sol feels considering what they've gone through for you." Said Daigo and Valt looked at him.

"Are you serious?" Asked Valt turning his attention to Daigo.

I see, so the first strike by Doomscizor weakens the bey, and the second strikes the main blow. Wakari thinks. Daigo has a strong bond with his bey.

~~~~~~~

Kris and Trad watched the fight from a special room. "You realize one more defeat and our chances of a world league." Trad says seriously looking through his Ipad.

"I'm aware. Think positive. We're not out yet. Let's wait." Kris says, interrupting Trad.

It's all him. He's impeding our progress. Trad thinks as he looks at Valt.

~~~~~~~

Valt doesn't know how to control Valtryek yet. His bey has a lot of potential. When Valt realizes that, his bond with Valtryek will only get stronger. Waki thinks while Valt returns with his head down.