𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10

𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I was trying to call Ayaan bhaiya but he wasn't picking up the phone. I had texted him to call me when he was free. My anger was boiling like a volcano I wasn't sure why I was reacting like this after hearing Nyasa's dream. It was just a dream but I was ready to kill that bastard. Why would she have such a dream?

Maybe he might have threatened her at the time of proposal, that's why something like this would happen or is there some other reason which Nyasa is hiding from me, now only Ayaan bhaiya can give me some information.

I got a text from Harsh that he has to discuss something so I went to the canteen.

𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I lied to Harsh that I couldn't go to seawoods on Sunday, because I just wanted to call Rishi to the canteen. After 5 minutes Rishi came and he was acting as if nothing had happened. He sat next to me.

Harsh asked him where he was and his call was also busy. Rishi said he was talking to his mom, I know it's a lie the anger with which he stormed out of the classroom he must have went to search something about Suresh.

*"So about which topic you wanted to discuss with me?* Rishi asked.

*"Nyasa cannot come on Sunday so we are thinking of going to seawoods before that"*
Harsh said.

*"We have a practical lecture tomorrow till 4:45pm so we can't go tomorrow".*

Mehak said sipping her oreo milkshake.

*"You guys tell me when are you guys free then we will plan accordingly".*

Harsh said.
*"I am free all the time".*
Raunak said raising his hand.

"𝙑𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙠𝙖".
(Unemployed people)
Kavya mumbled.

*"I can hear you very well Kavya"* Raunak said in his fuming tone.
*"Oh nice I thought you were deaf or something"*
Kavya mocked him.

*"Guys, if you are going to fight like this then don't come with us"* Mehak said.

"𝙔𝙖𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙡𝙤𝙜 𝙠𝙤 𝙟𝙞𝙩𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙤 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙢 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤 𝙚𝙠 𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙤 𝙠𝙖𝙗 𝙟𝙖𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙞". (Guys fight as much as you want, end each other already but first decide on when to go?).
Maera said being done with them.

*"We have only two lectures on Saturday so we can go after the lectures"*
Rishi said.
*"But what will we do if there is an extra lecture?"*
I asked finally meeting his eyes.

"𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚"
(We will bunk then.) Rishi replied without looking at me I know he's not going to look at me at least for now.

*"Good idea"*
Harsh said.

We agreed and came out of the canteen.

𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Now everyday me and Nyasa go home together but today Mehak tagged along with us.
Nyasa said that Mehak had to take some notes from her. I was quiet all the way and was waiting for Ayaan bhaiya's text.

"𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙠𝙤𝙞 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙠𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙮𝙖"?
(Rishi, are you waiting on someone important?)
Mehak asked.

"𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙠𝙮𝙪?"
(No why?)
I replied.

*"I have been noticing that you are checking your mobile again and again."*
Mehak said.

*"No actually I think there is a virus in my mobile, I don't know, something strange is happening to my mobile."*
I replied. I am a terrible liar for sure I don't if she's convinced with my answer.

*"I see, you were so busy with your mobile that you took a long cut with us."* Mehak said.

*"He always takes this route to go home". There is a short cut from here to his home"*
Nyasa replied. I am fucked up now,I thought to myself.

*"Is this a long cut? I thought this was a short cut. I am still confused about the area here,so I did not notice."* I lied.

*"Well nevermind we are here so let's go home"*
Nyasa said.
*"Is Rishi also coming with us?"* Mehak questioned.

*"N-no I mean you and me are going to my home and Rishi is going to his."*
Nyasa replied.
*"Oh I- okay bye take care."*
Mehak said.
I bid goodbye to them.

As soon as I reached my house, I saw a small piece of paper lying outside of the door. At first I thought that children must have made airplanes and thrown them away, but it seemed strange to me, so I picked up the paper and opened it. It was a handwritten letter.

*The letter*

"I had warned you not to take stress on yourself and not to stress me either, but you don't listen to me and one of your close friends is helping me, now you have to see who to trust and who to not, this is my final warning, after this even Nyasa will have to face the consequences. Stay away if you don't want to hurt your Nyasa."

My anger boils every time when this asshole takes Nyasa's name. I know he's using Nyasa but I won't let anything happen to her I can and need to protect her.

I was about to open the door but I got a text from Ayaan bhaiya.

*The text*
"I am sorry I was busy somewhere else. I will be out of the station for a few days so I won't be able to help you. So take care and don't get hurt."

I had no option and just to sigh and agree with him as I kept the letter with me and went inside. I needed some rest so I just hopped on the bed and closed my eyes thinking about the traitor.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨ت︎ 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡? 𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 2023. 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨,𝙙𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨,𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙨♥︎. 𝘽𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 *Happy New year💕* 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙖♡︎.