𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Nyasa's leg was still hurting. But she still chose to attend today's lectures because of the group presentation. Now it was their turn to present their presentation. Nyasa was walking slowly and her friends noticed that. Harsh asked her what happened. She told them that she fell when she was helping her mother. They all agreed.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
"Thank you everyone for giving attention to our presentation." Nyasa said.

𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I was about to go towards my bench but Rishi stopped me.
"Give me your hand I will help you". He said, showing no emotions. I didn't say anything and held his hand.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 (5𝗽𝗺)
𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

My leg was hurting a lot. I should have gone to the hospital but I thought it's nothing serious. I stood on my spot but it was hard to walk without any help. "Hey Nyasa are you okay?" "Do you need any help?" Mehak asked me, getting worried.

"It looks like she can't walk by herself but I will help her, my house is not that far away from her building". Rishi said. They all agreed and went before us. He held my hand and helped me to walk but I refused and told him that I can walk by myself. I tried to walk and I was about to fall but then Rishi held me.

"See this is what happens when you try to ruin someone else's business."
"Curiosity killed the cat Ms Saha and now you are the victim". Rishi said, staring deep into my soul.

We both were staring at each other but then I shrugged his hands off mine. "Now delete the video that you have saved".
He ordered.
"What do you mean?" I asked, getting nervous.
"Now you know I am not the innocent person that you were thinking so stop acting and delete the video that you have recorded yesterday". He said coldly.
"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙠𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙝?".
(And what if I don't do as you say?)
I asked leaning closer to him. He scoffed wait did he just scoff at me? What does he think that I am scared of him?
"Now you are being a little stubborn kitten, don't get on my nerves Nyasa you still don't know anything about me.He said trying his best not to sound more angry. And you also don't know me, so don't think that I will get scared and will delete the video." I replied in my cold voice.I didn't know I also have this side too. "Well I don't have any rights to scare pretty lady like you,so I am being nice right now delete the video".And you also don't know me, so don't think that I will get scared and will delete the video."
he said, getting annoyed."What's your problem girl what do you want?" He was getting irritated and somehow I was enjoying his new behaviour. I was about to say something but then Pyun uncle came and told us to leave the class as he wanted to lock doors.

We both were standing at college gate."𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙠 𝙘𝙝𝙝𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝙝𝙪".
(Come, I will drop you home.)
Rishi said.
"𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙞 𝙟𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞".
(Nope, I will go by rickshaw) I said ignoring his stare. "𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙖 𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙟𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠 𝙘𝙝𝙝𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙚?".
(Is the rickshaw going to drop you until your doorstep?) He said.
"𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙖 𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙞, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡f,
(My house is close by, I can go by myself)
I lied, I needed someone at this time but not him. "𝙏𝙪𝙢 𝙥𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙣𝙞 𝙯𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞 𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞 𝙗𝙖𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞?"
(Are you stubborn form the very start or it's just with me?)
"𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙖 𝙝𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙤 𝙞𝙩𝙣𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙠 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙝𝙤.
(I am not going to swallow you alive, that you are throwing so many tantrums.)
He said.
"Who knows". I mumbled.
"𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙝𝙖𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙣 𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙗𝙝𝙚𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙤 𝙮𝙖 𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙞 𝙟𝙖𝙤 𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙚 𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙜𝙞𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙩𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙖𝙢 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙖𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙮𝙚 𝙠𝙞 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙣𝙖𝙝𝙞 𝙠𝙞".
(I am not going to send you to god just now, if you want to come you can otherwise go by yourself and if you fall down or something happens I should not be held responsible that i did not help.)
He said.
I didn't have any option and agreed to him. My building was not that far away from college so the autowale uncle didn't take money from us.