𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6

𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
(𝗔𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲)

What the hell just happened?
I can't believe I was being stalked this whole time. My life is really something else. I never thought I would be friends with my own freaking stalker, that Rishi freaking Thakur how dare he stalk me? I guess I need a quick shower to calm myself down.

I stood near the shower thinking about my past. The past nobody knows, the past I have never told anyone. I was scared of what If people will judge me, what if my friends will leave me. Not only that now Rishi also got to know the half past. What if he also gets to know the rest of the story? I closed my eyes thinking about my past.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
7/11/2022

𝗡𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I was going home after celebrating my birthday with my friends. This birthday was my best birthday ever, the outfit, the makeup and the way my hair co-operated with me everything was the best. All thanks to my mom who gifted me the best dress ever, I was planning to buy this black dress for so long.

It was past 8:30 p.m and I was walking alone on the streets. My building area is kinda peaceful but only in daytime, this place might look a little creepy but it's not that people are safe here at night. I was texting in my friends's group that I am almost there. I heard the noise of footsteps coming from the front. I didn't pay any attention and was busy chatting on the group.

I bumped into someone, I looked towards the person to apologize to them as it was my fault I shouldn't have used mobile while walking.

When I looked at the person my jaw clenched because it was none other than Suresh Khurana my senior and the most psychopath I have ever seen. He proposed to me in college during some event but I rejected him because aware of what kind of a person he is. He tried to bully me a lot of times but I was brave enough to tell my parents and his class teacher about his wrong doings. I thought he would leave me alone after all that shitty drama but no there he is standing in front of me smirking .

"Excuse me, I need to go."
I said ignoring eye contact with him.
"𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙖𝙝𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙠𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙝𝙖, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪."
(But I was waiting for you, so that I could wish you) He said following me behind.
"I didn't tell you to wait for me did I? No right, so thank you now leave".
I said. I was trying to walk as fast as I could but this brat was still following me.
"𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙗𝙖𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙝 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙝".
(We just met, at least lets talk first.) He said in his shitty voice. "Well, I am not interested so stop following me and your shitty voice."
"𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙡 𝙟𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙜𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙚 𝙟𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙞 𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙟 𝙨𝙚".
(Please just stop otherwise my ear will bleed only by listening to your shitty ass voice.) I said trying to run away from him. "What did you just say?" He grabbed my hand taking me to the corner of the street where barely people could see us.

"How dare you say something like that to me". He said tightening his grip on my hand.

"Leave me Suresh you are hurting me." I tried to defeat him but he was stronger than me.

"Know your fucking place nyasa know your fucking place." He said getting closer to my face. I can smell alcohol, this whore is fucking drunk.
"Leave me otherwise you will face the consequences." I tried to push him.
"What will you do huh? Nobody is here to hear you, scream the more you want to no one is going to steal you from me at least not right now".

"You are mine, just mine. "Tonight I will claim you as mine." His lips were about to touch mine but I kicked on his balls. He was growling like an animal. I didn't waste any time and ran away from him. When I was running one of my heels broke, I tried to remove my heels as fast as I could but then he grabbed my hairs from behind and he came forwards still holding my hairs.

"How dare you hit me huh? You fucking bitch" . He slapped me hard on my right cheek and I fell on the ground. Tears started dropping from my eyes. "What do you think about yourself you fucking sl*t." He kneeled his one leg and again slapped me harder this time. You *slapped* are *slapped* no *slapped* one *slapped* but just *slapped* a piece of a shit *slapped* .

He forced me to stand up grabbing my hair.
"Please I beg you to leave me alone please." I said while crying.
He just laughed like a psychopath and said. "You look pretty while begging me to do it again I am enjoying this view of yours."

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned back to see who was there. "𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘃 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮" My cousin brother.

"Who the fuck are you? And what are you doing to Nyasa?" Manav was running towards us to catch Suresh, but suresh left me and ran away from here. Manav didn't run after him instead he stayed with me.
"𝙉𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙖 𝙮𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙝𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚? 𝘼𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙠𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙝𝙖? 𝙏𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙞?"
(Nyasa what happened to you? Who was that guy and are you ok?)
I didn't say anything and hugged him and started crying like a helpless soul.
"𝘽𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙫𝙤- 𝙫𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙠𝙖".
(Brother, that guy..)
"Nyasa calm down I am here stop crying let's go home okay." Manav said.

We went home my whole family was there to give me a surprise but my birthday party turned in this way. They all were worried and asked me what happened to me. I told them everything and the next day my parents complained to my class teacher and his parents. His class teacher just rusticated him for a month. But after that I never saw his face as It was their last month of third year.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁

When I opened my eyes it was all teary because of that trauma. My heartbeat was fast as hell. I tried to calm myself but nothing worked. I fell on my knees and started crying out loud the only last option I had.

After taking a long ass shower I sat on the couch and turned on the tv but still thinking about what Rishi told me. His brother was also a victim of this. Should I help him? The only thing was on my mind.

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 ꨄ︎ 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮? 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙉𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙖'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩? 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙 シ︎ . 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙮❥︎