CHAPTER 3

I don't know how long I sat there a knock on the door wake me. I had completely forgotten about my husband was he already gone. Why not he had a party to attend who was I to stop him.

"Rayne,open the door its me Anna" I hear our maid voice.i rushed to my room unlocking the door to let Anna in.She's the only one who understands me."Does it hurts?"Anna asks pointing at my face.i just smiled at her. it doesn't hurt at all.i'm just tired of it. "Your husband is waiting for you" I was surprised by that Leo never left.

"Let get you changed" I just nod as Anna brought me new clothes. changing into a tshirt and a jeans I walk out of the room with Anna by my side reaching the stairs I bid her farewell and walkdown to the living room where everyone was.Feeling incredibly tiny,confused and anxious standing near people who had never really bothered with my presence.

"We are leaving" I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear any chattering.there was stunned silence.i could feel gaze from everyone."Let's go" It was Leo, his fierce and cold glare as he eyed me pitifully sliding across the room since I felt so weak to walk.I could feel myself shaking with fear. He was angry and this raging man never showed any mercy.He was walking so fast as I tried to catch up with him I twisted my leg and ended up falling.

"Rayne?Are you okay?"I swear I could see how angry he was.i nod my head as I tried to stand.crying out in pain he slips his hands under my waist and legs once he lift me up,i grab onto his shirt.He walks us both through the back door and walks towards where the car is parked."are you always dumb mmmh,"he ask.A tear slips from my eyes but I quickly wipe it off."I'm going to drop you home" He stops by the car and puts me down I lean on the car for support as he takes the keys out of his back pocket and opens the car.He goes towards his driver's seat and I open the passenger door to get in.He starts the car and we drive off. "Marco, I am on my way to drop off my wife. Yh I heard about the event" I look up at Leo as he spoke. Is he going to the party,was he waiting to rub it off on my face. I wipe a tear that slips out and I catch Leo looking at me,"I'll talk to you later Marco, I'm driving now" He hangs up and concentrates on driving.

We drive towards the entrance of the house, he enters the code and the gates open. He drives along the gravel road."You can get out now."I look up at him although I did hear what he said."Are you fucking deaf?"He leans over me and slams the door open,"GET OUT!!"He shouts. I lean out and put my both feet on the ground as I step out of the car and as i'm about to thank him he shuts the door and drives off. I walk inside the house to see no maids around. I walk up the stairs but my grip tightens on the railing afraid of falling again. I finally make it to the second floor, I walk to my room and sit on my bed .

I lay down,shutting my eyes and dozing off immediately.

*************

I was crouched in a corner crying. I had my knees brought to my chest with my hair falling around my face.As I sat there crying I heard someone stomping down the hallway.Fear gripped me.I pushed my frail,six-year-old body against the wall,hoping that it would protect me somehow.The footsteps stopped in front of my door,and my door was slowly opened.He stood there mad as hell.He smirked when he saw the fear etched in me."Are you scared of me,baby?"he asked taking a step closer to me.

He always grew angry when I said yes so I shook my head no.His smirk grew and he took two steps and was already in front of me."You should be,"he whispered before he grabbed my hair .Using my hair,he pulled me to my feet.I screamed in both pain and fear as he pulled through the trailer.

"Please stop!"i screamed as we reached the kitchen."Oh my God!Why can't you just be quiet for once?I have to do this every time!"he grumbled grabbing some duct tape off the table.He let go of my hair and quickly put a few pieces on my mouth.he grabbed my hair again and took me outside.Tears fell down my face as he took me to the back yard.As we reached a bush he shoved me down on the ground.