chapters 1

Every bad situation will have something positive, even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day..

There are 7.6 billion individuals that resides this planet so called earth.
7.6 billion souls living their everyday lives full of failure and success,fear and joy, health and sickness, richness and poverty, love and hate. The list is endless and I could go on listing these idiosyncrasies for days.
Every life has a beginning, its course and an end.Each individual is living its predestined fate.it all written somewhere among the pages of the book of universe. We all live in a world of rules and most of the time we follow them. Some decide not to but even when we think we are going against them we are doing exactly what fate want us to. There are something nobody can escape;destiny,fate,karma call it what you want and it will hit you when you least expect it.Some may say destiny can shaped, shifted, altered and controlled by our own action but boy are they WRONG!!
We are just puppets in destiny's hands and it's up to her to decide what to do with us. Sometimes she may be merciful, other times fierce.
Sometimes she can give us a second chance and Sometimes one is all we get. You are probably thinking it's pointless to make decisions knowing we cannot do anything to change the course of destiny but there is one we can do, make choices. There is no such thing as a good and a bad choice as long we make it ours!
Even when choices do not affect destiny they define us. It up to us if we have the guts to make choices or not. Unfortunately I was deprived that right

"You look so beautiful. "the stylish said .I gave her a smile. They say a bride is the most happiest girl on the day she is getting married. She feels  a joyful environment around her,anxious of seeing her husband to be but I guess I am one odd bride.
I look at myself in the mirror and smile I don't look that bad...in fact I look pretty.
A knock on the door startles me and I walk to open it.I had no clue of who would be there to meet me.Freya Collins stood on the other side together with my mom and dad fuming at me.I wonder why they hate me and they are my family
Sorry!where are my manners my name is Rayne and am 22yrs old and yes I  belong to the Collins's family one of the richest noble family. You'll probably think I'm lucky, well you guessed it wrong. Trust me when I say I don't feel like I truly belong here. I don't resemble anyone even my own parent don't look like me except for the brown hair and Hazel eyes which I got it from my dad. I have a pale skin and average looks while my sister Freya, yeah you heard it right. Freya is my elder sister, she's an epitome of perfection with blonde hair,blue eyes and a beautiful tan skin.She looks exactly like mom.Freya is the opposite of me but what can I say she got love while I got hate.Enough of feeling bad about myself, even though they hate me I still love them. They are all I got,call me stupid but I love them more than myself.

She took slow steps towards me till she was standing right in front of me.Freya opened her mouth to say something but was stopped by dad.
"Let her be"he said to her in an unusually sweet voice whereas Isabelle snorted. Freya glared at me but kept mum and then they left leaving me looking at their retreating backs.
*********
I stopped in front of a big wooden oak door you could hear the music being played for the bridesmaid and groomsmen to walk down the aisle.Soon the hall was filled with the song 'beautiful in white 'that was my que to enter. I took a deep breath and muttered to myself
I can do it
The door opened and I was not able to control the gasp that escaped my mouth looking at the beautiful scene. I must say the wedding planner sure did her work well. I then noticed the silence except the music being played in the background.
To say the least I was shaking inside 'what if' filled my mind. People were staring at me others with dislike while others with admiration. As weird as it may sound some looked at me with respect for who I am.
Finally my eyes rested on the man I am about to get married to.
He took my breath away. The way he stood with the height 6'2 with confidence rolling out of him in waves.He looked hot in his black tie with white dress shirt tugged in and black tie with black dress shoes.His hair was styled back with gel and his brown eyes were so lost in thought that he didn't notice when I reached there.
The priest started:
  "Do you,Leonardo li Conti take Rayne Collins to be your wedded wife.To love and to cherish,in sickness and in health and till death do you apart?"
I turned to look at my soon to be husband searching the emotion I wanted to see but to my surprise not a single emotion was displayed .No happiness,no love,nothing. "I do"was all he said as he turned to me.We locked eyes for a moment before he looked away covering the frown which I saw. I was sure the hurt and disappointment flashed in my eyes. "Do you, Rayne Collins take Leonardo li Conti as your wedded husband? To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health and till death do you apart?"