Ruan Ning estimated that this was the truth. He could not say this to Yue Ming, otherwise Chu Dingfeng would not be able to get his hands on it.
  Zheng Kun obviously can no longer stay.
  This person is too troublesome.
  Without any more nonsense, Ruan Ning shot directly.
  A "bang" shattered the night.
  No matter how fast an average person reacts, they can't be quick enough to rush over right away. Ruan Ning aimed a shot at Zheng Kun's temple and ran out immediately.
  There were people patrolling the camp, but this group of people could only vaguely see Ruan Ning's back and couldn't catch up at all.
  As a human with full physical fitness, Ruan Ning's speed is beyond their reach.
  Ten minutes later, Ruan Ning had left the people behind her far away. There were no humans around, so she simply used the locator to return to the valley.
  Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan were sleeping.
  The planting robots outside are still working hard 24 hours a day.
  100 contribution points per day are not wasted, and there is no need to recharge it.
  Ruan Ning took off her disguise and became very relaxed. She took out some cherries from the space and started eating them.
  The system said: "Congratulations to the host, you will get rich rewards by eliminating Chu Dingfeng's best partner."
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "Go on, let me see how rich it is." ~Si~Rabbit~Wen~File~Total ~Enjoy~ and~online~~read~read~
  The system coughed: "Obtain a treasure map fragment."
  There are already three of these things. One more one will be enough to complete the collection, and Ruan Ning is quite satisfied.
  "Your family will gain +3 physical fitness, +3 strength, and +5 agility."

  "Get props and two remote communicators. No matter how far apart they are, as long as they are within a planet, they can communicate freely. ."
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment: "Can I video?"
  System: "Yes, it's a more fashionable-looking mobile phone, and you don't have to pay for communication."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up: "Can I access the Internet? Can you play games?"
  The system emphasized: "Host, this is the communicator."
  There was disappointment on his face, but it was good to be able to communicate. Ruan Ning continued to eat fruit: "What else?"
  "Get a protective shield."
  " The protective shield is a one-time prop. After use, it can evade all attacks without blind spots. The use time is 3 seconds."
  Ruan Ning's eyes widened: "How many seconds?"
  The system said: "Three seconds without any damage. The enemy's time is already very powerful."
  Ruan Ning plays games in the real world. How to say this three-second invincibility? If used well, it will be invincible in the world, but if used poorly, it will be useless.
  If you are beaten by a group, three seconds of shit will be useless.
  However, it can be used in combination with a locator, so you don't have any worries when escaping.
  Thinking of this, Ruan Ning was moved in her heart: "Tong, are you afraid that I will fail in a duel with Chu Dingfeng, so you left a way out for me?"
  "You are really my good elf."
  The system immediately clarified: "All rewards are randomly selected, absolutely fair and impartial, and can withstand the inspection of the main system."
  Ruan Ning thought to herself, if your father checks you, of course you can withstand all tests.
  "The rewards should have been distributed, right?" Ruan Ning had almost eaten: "I'm tired and haven't slept well for several days. I'm going to rest."
  System: "Wait a minute."
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "Are there any rewards? After the distribution, it is too rich this time, right?"
  The system said: "No, your luck value has reached 3000 points, and you can settle the achievement reward." "
  But this reward is quite special, the host can You can choose to settle now or postpone the settlement. The host has been busy just now, so I didn’t remind you."

  Ruan Ning was curious: "What kind of reward is that? You have to explain it clearly so that I can judge whether to settle it immediately."
  The system said: "With three thousand luck points, there is a chance to modify the original book."
  Ruan Ning felt that she had no chance. Understand: "What do you mean?"

  "As long as the male protagonist Chu Dingfeng is not involved, you can choose to modify a plot as a reward for changing your life again." "
  Then what can I modify?" Ruan Ningyou A little confused: "Can I make myself more beautiful?"
  The system said: "No, I can only modify plots that have not happened."
  Ruan Ning said: "Although I am just talking, your request is too much. ‌Strict."
  She thought for a while: "Now that it has developed like this‌, can I modify the world to prevent nuclear war?"
  The system said: "You can only modify one plot, or one detail. Nuclear war involves There are many plots in the later period, so they cannot be modified."
  Ruan Ning was speechless: "That is useless."
  System: "So I suggest you not to modify it for the time being. It is better to read the original book again, and you can also think more about it. God."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up and he called up the original book.

Chapter 82
  To be honest, reading the original book now is a mess.
  The plot had long been out of control, so Ruan Ning simply looked at the timeline. After comparing it before and after, she really didn't know which plot point to change.
  First of all, "Ruan Ning" died not long after the beginning of the original book, so there is no plot related to her.
  But the fate of others has been turned upside down, and they really don’t know where to start.
  Secondly, the relationship between Chu Dingfeng and Chu Dingfeng cannot be changed. He is the male protagonist and the whole story revolves around him.
  Thirdly, the intertwined and interconnected plot cannot be changed. She has to find an independent event as an opportunity.
  This was really too difficult, so Ruan Ning decided to listen to the advice and think about it again.
  At this time, the morning sun outside had already risen, and Ruan Ning went to bed in a daze. Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan did not disturb her in the morning and went outside to help with the farming.
  When Ruan Ning woke up, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon.
  She first turned on the monitor and confirmed that Chu Dingfeng was still locked up in the Bloody Base.
  After getting up and washing up, Ruan Ning bit an apple and walked out of the RV.
  It's a crisp autumn day outside, but the scenery is ordinary.
  Zhou Sulan is making a small garden. She planted a small patch of chrysanthemums in the planting space. It is now the blooming season.
  I just don’t know if I can survive the transplant.
  Ruan Ning finished eating the apple and walked over: "Mom, do you want to help?"
  Zhou Sulan waved her hand: "You have been out for such a long time, so you
  should go and rest." Ruan Ning smiled: "I just woke up, I can't lie down again. Hold on."
  As she said that, she took out the communicator from the space: "Take this, you can contact me at any time in the future."
  This communicator is about the size of a button and can be pinned to clothes, or used as a necklace or bracelet pendant.
  Its appearance is that of a small flower, shimmering with metallic light.
  Zhou Sulan turned it over in her hand and asked curiously: "How to use it?"
  Ruan Ning tapped the communicator with her finger, and the white metal flashed instantly, projecting a screen in the void.
  Zhou Sulan's eyes lit up: "High technology?"
  "Actually, it's just a mobile phone. It doesn't have as many functions as our smart phones. It can only make and receive calls."
  Ruan Ning poked in the void with her fingers: "This place is We're the only ones who have communicators anyway.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 114/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint