"Last time you came, you didn't stay for a few days."
  Ruan Ning: "There is no way to be stable in the end of the world. Didn't your brother just come back?"
  Cheng Jili sighed: "That's right, and I will soon too. Let's go."
  Ruan Ning was surprised: "Going?"
  "We're going to the Southwest Genebank." Cheng Jili said, "That's our largest seed bank, covering an area of ​​eight More than ten acres, we don’t know what the situation is now. We have to go and take a look, hoping to bring back more seeds."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "I hope it is fine."
  "Then Are you going to Yan Ruoxue this time? She's not getting married."
  Speaking of this, Cheng Jili chuckled: "So we have to hurry up, they plan to hold the wedding tomorrow night."
  Ruan Ning almost burst out: "This is too much Soon."
  Cheng Jili: "It's not like you don't know Sister Ruoxue's character. She doesn't care about the wedding or not. This is what we strongly request to do. It will be lively with just a few dozen of us tomorrow night."
  Ruan Ningxin I thought, that must be impossible.
  Even if you don't invite others, won't they join in the fun?
  Think about it, food will be distributed tomorrow. It would be strange if people have energy and don't watch the excitement.
  Even if only 1,000 of the more than 200,000 people go there, it will still be very lively. ⊿this⊿work⊿work⊿by⊿思⊿Rabbit⊿online⊿read⊿read⊿网⊿friend⊿organize⊿upload⊿upload⊿The three of them chatted for a
  while. Cheng Jikuan really didn’t talk much, and in the end‌ There is only one expression of meaning.
  Three days later, he will set off with the team and return to the offshore fishing vessel.
  This is something that can't be helped. The three-day rest period is already the limit. During the pause in natural disasters, grabbing survival resources has become a top priority.
  This is not just the case for Xia Kingdom, but for all countries. Antarctica will soon turn into a battlefield.
  Ruan Ning is still more or less worried about Cheng Jikuan's alliance. Although the three of them have been separated for a long time, they have worked together since the big flare, which can be regarded as a fateful friendship.
  Not knowing what to say, Ruan Ning could only say: "Then you should pay attention to safety on the ship and bring more weapons."
  Cheng Jikuan said: "Don't worry, I usually snipe in the dark, it will be much safer. ."
  Ruan Ning had seen a pirate ship using cannonballs, so she comforted herself knowing that Cheng Jikuan was there.
  She nodded: "Anyway, pay attention to safety."
  At 11 o'clock, the two of them said goodbye and left.
  After Ruan Ning returned to the tent, she found that Cheng Jikuan had given her canned food and some shrimp and seafood.
  I don’t know if it was saved from the rations.
  Ruan Ning decided to find something to share between the two of them tomorrow. It would be best if Cheng Jili could take it with her on the road.
  The original book did not mention the situation in the southwest. After all, Chu Dingfeng could not go to the seed bank, and Ruan Ning did not know what the situation was there.
  The next day, the family of three got up early.
  It's impossible not to get up early, because the expedition team came back yesterday and everyone can receive supplies today, and some people didn't sleep at all.
  It was only after five o'clock when someone called Ruan Cifeng to go to the official trading area to queue up.
  Ruan Cifeng quickly agreed, saying that he had to wake up, but the man didn't care at all, grabbed Ruan Cifeng and said that he was sober at this time, so he had to queue up quickly.
  Ruan Cifeng was taken away.
  Zhou Sulan and Ruan Ning were left behind, dumbfounded and did not go to the trading area to join in the fun.
  Although I didn't go there, it was really lively. No one went out to work today. The base of nearly 300,000 people was crowded with people and boiling like a fire.
  At about 10 o'clock, Ruan Cifeng came back with the exchange materials.
  The people with him were all holding things in their hands with joy.
  The three people counted them in the tent. There were three kilograms of shrimps, five kilograms of unknown dried fish, and some sea plants.
  In addition, there were five cans of cans. Ruan Cifeng exchanged for three cans of meat and two cans of fruit.