Ruan Ning estimated that they did not have many cannons. They fired about five cannons in the first round, and they were not accurate.
  During this period, the three large ships finally counterattacked, and a round of mortars came towards the pirate ship.
  Ruan Ning immediately breathed a sigh of relief.
  It has to be said that Sun Yongchao paid great attention to training soldiers, which can be seen from the fact that he did not hesitate to personally invite Cheng Jikuan.
  After natural disasters, the military strength of various countries has declined significantly. In addition to objective reasons, the most important reason is that the death rate has cut off elite talents.
  However, the quality of Xia's soldiers was still good, and the shells hit directly.
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up and she used a drone to search the pirate ship. It took her three minutes to find their command center. Then with the second round of mortars, Ruan Ning used a drone to launch a suicide attack and surrendered the command center. Served.
  The next victory or defeat is only a matter of time.
  If she doesn't participate, it is estimated that this side will win, and taking action may reduce some losses and casualties.
  Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief and drove the navigation vessel to avoid the nearby sea area.
  Now that we have fishing supplies, coupled with the harvest from the pirate ship, it is estimated that New Hope can survive for a while longer.
  There was still half a month left before the delivery time agreed upon by both parties, so Ruan Ning worked on two more orders before finally calling it a day.
  It’s not that I’m tired or showing mercy, it’s just that the space is full and the harvest is so rich.
  There still has to be room for the gold and the RV.
  Two days in advance, Ruan Ning arrived near the designated location. After observing that there was no one around, she put away the navigation device and set foot on the island.
  Compared to encountering paradise in the southern hemisphere, this island can be said to be bare, with only rocks remaining.
  In a place like this, there is no need to worry about the dangers of venomous snakes and beasts. Ruan Ning fished for a day by the sea and didn't catch anything.
  The next day, the appointed time arrived.
  Ruan Ning didn't plan to show up. She placed the generator set on the island and left in the navigation craft.
  As for whether the other party would keep his promise and let go of the gold, Ruan Ning actually didn't care. He could only say that it would be better to let go.
  Although the system prompts that gold can be collected, it does not prompt how much it will be useful, or what it will be used for.
  After wandering at sea for another two days, Ruan Ning returned to the island. After finding no trace of humans, she landed again.
  The generator set has been taken away, leaving behind a golden mountain.
  Although there is a lot of gold in the space, seeing the golden mountains still makes people feel happy. Ruan Ning happily put them away, and finally used the locator to return to the Magic City instantly.

Chapter 79
  Fortunately, the RV was not discovered.
  Ruan Ning felt that this trip was perfect.
  This month, the luck value has increased by more than 680, and the total luck value has approached 3,000.
  The space is full again, but the invisibility device is almost out, and I don’t know when I can get it.
  After that, Ruan Ning spent less than half a month and finally returned to the New Hope Base.

  When separated from each other, there doesn't seem to be much difference here, and there seems to be a big difference.
  Because she had registered last time, Ruan Ning only had to take out her card and was let in. When she walked inside, she found that most of the people were in low spirits and seemed a little hungry.
  Everyone had no expression.
  When we arrived at Area 55, Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan were not there. There were people lying down in some huts. They probably had to lie down to save energy.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 109/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint