It took about two or three days for Ruan Ning to find a suitable target.
  This should be a small-scale pirate ship. There are only two ships in the fleet, and they are both small ships.
  A skull and crossbones flag was hung on the ship, and a murderous spirit was blowing in the wind.
  Ruan Ning used drones and grenades to launch suicide attacks. After using about four of them, he successfully eliminated two ships. Some of the people on them jumped into the sea and others lay down.
  Ruan Ning directed the navigation vessel to drive over and board one of the ships.
  According to the system prompts for hostile people, Ruan Ning found the three people who were still alive and sent them to see God.
  This pirate ship had a great harvest. In addition to a ship full of seafood, they also grabbed cans of doomsday, compressed biscuits, and some guns.
  On another pirate ship, there were about ten people locked up in the warehouse at the bottom of the ship. Ruan Ning did not touch the food on the ship, but only took the gold and silver treasures that the pirates had stolen from who knows where, which increased Qi. Luck value is 0.2 points.
  Disguised as they entered the warehouse, Ruan Ning opened the cage for them and then left.
  Next, relying on the air superiority of the drone, and the other party couldn't even see her ship, Ruan Ning made three more votes.
  One of the pirate ships actually had a large amount of jewelry hidden on it. I don’t know where they found it. It had a luck value of 1.2 points, which can be said to make a fortune.
  The rest of the harvest is seafood, and it seems that the pirate ships have also worked hard to cast the net.
  On this day, Ruan Ning still used the drone to hover in the sky, and saw three large ships heading north through the lens from a distance.
  Because it was seen from the air, the three ships were actually very far away from her. ☆Si☆Rabbit☆Net☆Document☆File☆Share☆with☆Online☆Read☆Read☆
  This level of magnitude is not something she can mess with. Ruan Ning did not take a closer look and was about to withdraw the drone. At that time, she found seven or eight small boats approaching the big ship.
  These small boats are usually pirates. They will approach the ship like this, and then try to land on it to kill people and steal goods.
  But it takes a lot of courage to rob such a big ship.
  Ruan Ning only had two invisibility devices left, and she hadn't gotten any new ones in the past few days. She immediately hesitated whether to watch this excitement.
  Or take back the drone?
  Still struggling in my mind, there was a deafening explosion.
  One sound after another.
  This was not an ordinary sound, because Ruan Ning did not hear it through the drone, she heard it with her naked ears on the navigation vehicle.
  "At least this is a cannon!"
  Ruan Ning's face was shocked, and she saw a heavily armed pirate ship approaching quickly through the drone.
  At this level, ordinary pirate ships will definitely not be able to do it.
  In fact, in the novel, many so-called "pirate ships" have national backgrounds. Anyway, at this point, who cares whether there is a war or not? Besides, you can refuse to admit it.
  As the sea surface situation becomes complicated, there are more and more such national-level "pirate ships", and they are all pirates wherever you look.
  Ruan Ning didn't dare to confront the cannon. She quickly wanted to take back the drone, or simply let it fall into the sea to prevent the other side from tracking it.
  But she was so lucky that she saw familiar flags on three large ships.
  "Ah?" Ruan Ning was worried: "What should I do? Their ship is heavily armed, right?" "
  But it doesn't look like it has cannons. It was originally a hastily modified fishing boat."
  " Is Cheng Jikuan on board?"
  In any case, she couldn't just watch three large ships being breached. There might be Cheng Jikuan's brother behind this, and there were more than 200,000 people waiting for life-saving supplies.
  Ruan Ning took out the last two cloaking devices, attached one of them to the drone, and let it quickly rise into the air and approach the battlefield.
  Fortunately, the small boat over there had not yet climbed onto the big ship, and the people on the ship were shooting back.
  And the large pirate ship was preparing for the second round of bombardment.